Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayak back in the groove immediately

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Patrolled the midfield waters like a good 'un today, and nice goal to kick things off, before setting up Tomer for the second

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If old players like Lampard are still making themselves available, What about signing Kanu to float in front of Kayak? Even though he's not a buoy anymore.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thought that he was ok today after being out so long but cannot see who he is likely to replace in the starting line up. He seemed to have scuffed his shot but it went in so no complaints. Think he will have to be content with the bench for a couple of games and bide his time.

Scored 1, Made 1, cannot do much more on first game back :shrug: Very buoyed up by what I heard.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
What I said was correct we havent conceded many with either Sidwell or Norwood in front of the back four and Kayal is better getting forward than either of those.

Keep up at the back!

the-old-kayak-c9da3860-6dd3-47fd-848a-ee3b4041e559.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That first touch which started the move for the second goal..... absolutely owned their player.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think he'll come on as sub against Preston. As much as I love him though, I wouldn't let him come on my boat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here