Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup 4th Round - Who do you want?

I think you have to beat Bolton first. If you can manage that, then you can start dreaming of playing a big team llike us,until then,it's a replay with the League One team you could only get a lucky draw with today.

Am not going to lie I dont want to play you at Selhurst, I'd prefer the Amex but am not hopeful we'll beat Bolton, I do love threads like this they're very similar to what you all said for the play off semi final and we all know how that ended :ffsparr:

:D

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Am not going to lie I dont want to play you at Selhurst, I'd prefer the Amex but am not hopeful we'll beat Bolton, I do love threads like this they're very similar to what you all said for the play off semi final and we all know how that ended :ffsparr:

Fat Sam's snub by Winifred the other night must have warmed the cockles a bit amidst all of your woes.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

That post was in answer to one of your comrades who seemed to, rather arrogantly, be discounting Bolton advancing to the next round.
I've watched the Albion for far too long to ever presume that we will achieve anything, and that includes your semi final play off win. As I've mentioned on here before, that season we were better than you over 46games, you were better than us for 46minutes, but, such is the nature of the play offs.

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Crystal Palace home, then away then at the Bridge, Alan brings his wad of £1 notes, Ron Challis blows the whistle and we're thru to the 5th.........oh hang on I've woken up as usual just when the good bits about to happen.....

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The lowest ranked team left. Play the same team (more or less) as yesterday.

We will never have a better chance than this season to get promotion.

No distractions please. Especially the circus that Palace would become.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seriously, have you ever been there? It is a shit hole, and the mounted police use the match day as practice for dealing with an attack by Isil. I hope I never have to set foot in that dump ever again. It has to be a home game, and it has to be someone whose players and supporters are not hellbent on maiming our boys or vandalising our stadium and city.

You weren't going to football in the last century were you? :lol:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Whoops £90,000 not £95,000 and tv Money
image.jpgimage.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Wycombe at home will do :thumbsup:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm hoping for a crap (but not too crap) home draw, so I can take my son and several of his mates for his birthday.

Having a feeling that it will be Accrington Stanley - which may not prove too enticing to 8-year-olds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here