Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading at United...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Have Reading put out their first team?

According to radio commentary, pretty much yes, just two changes from their last league game.

Sounds like they've gone out all open attacking football guns blazing and got found out.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was the luckiest 4-0 defeat I've ever seen.....could have be 10 easily.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Reading - 55% possession!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
had them in a couple of patents thought 14/1 for a team in form was too good to ignore....

it wasn't.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Worst thing about the united match was how many United supporting dads were actively teaching their kids racist/offensive chants on the way home. One was maybe 4/5 years old and already belting out f-words and, when the tram went past Man City, started singing with dad about how Ji Sung Park eats dogs in his home country.

I kid you not, someone jumped in and told the kid off for saying that kind of stuff. To which dad stepped in and condescendingly told this guy "well it's fine, it's football day!" His tone made it seem like he was saying "why would you NOT teach a child these things?!"

Dad eventually relented and told kid to stop swearing so much, and kid asks dad "why are you allowed to swear and I'm not" and dad pipes up with "I'm allowed to do whatever I want without you asking stuff like that."

People are fudging well grim sometimes.

Kind of felt sorry for the kids and the poor women who have to live with apes like that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here