Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gift that keeps on Giving. Them lot of course.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I tell you what makes me laugh about all this - their comments about "it's not the Palace way, it's the kind of thing Brighton would do"

Let's see:
Sell out to Yanks - Palace did that
Light show - Palace did that
Disco music blaring in the away end at half time - Palace did that
Firing t-shirts into the crowd - Palace did that
Firing t-shirts with pics of away team legends into the away end - Palace did that
Drums - Palace did that
Bloke with megaphone geeing up the crowd - Palace did that
Goal music - Palace did that
Replace fan who announced team with urban boi Man U fan, blud - Palace did that
Matchday helpers to direct people to the stadium - Palace did that
Start a petition to ban a player who was awarded a dodgy penalty - Palace did that
Sign that same player the following season - Palace did that

Marvellous innit?

Half time eagle show? Palace did that.
Beam back where no one could see the screen? Palace did that.
30x black T- shirted spotty kids with a megaphone?Palace did that.
2 x Administrations, and then employ a man who lost his last job because of finincial misdemeanours? Somewhat ironic. Palace did that.

IF, and it's a big if (as I still think there are at least three worse teams than them) they get relegated they do at least have the consolation of having wisely spent their TV money on refurbishing their shit heap of a stadium which has two stands close to being condemned. Oh.

Could well be another Pompey, Bolton or Blackpool.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION], you forgot that banal idea of the announcer shouting out the Christian name of the goalscorer expecting the crowd to finish off with his surname.

Got to admit though, I did find it pretty funny when John Terry scored an own goal at Palace a couple of seasons back and the announcer did that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Half time eagle show? Palace did that.
Beam back where no one could see the screen? Palace did that.
30x black T- shirted spotty kids with a megaphone?Palace did that.
2 x Administrations, and then employ a man who lost his last job because of finincial misdemeanours? Somewhat ironic. Palace did that.

IF, and it's a big if (as I still think there are at least three worse teams than them) they get relegated they do at least have the consolation of having wisely spent their TV money on refurbishing their shit heap of a stadium which has two stands close to being condemned. Oh.

Could well be another Pompey, Bolton or Blackpool.
I forgot about their shitty beam back, didn't they just show on the crap little screen hanging on the opposite stand? :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here