Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friday drinks thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Here we go.

Stone Stochasticity Project Hifi Lofi Mixtape which is a mix of flesh and barrel aged "stock" ales. Paired with a bag of Frazzles and some Tony Allen on the player.

Here's to the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0238.JPG
    IMG_0238.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 327

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Quick turn the picture round you'll spill it.

:smile: The magic of poncy craft beer. You can do this with industrial lager!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not feeling too clever today so comfort for me tonight. Mac n cheese, pork scratchings, celebrations and cups of tea :-(

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Ooh, an early start for a weekday, could all end early I reckon!

Another couple of hours for me yet.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
fizzy feckin water after the Christmas over load this weekend, then back on it next weekend when my best mate I aint seen in a few years is back over from the Sates...

then calm again

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Got some winos coming round for dinner tonight. The (expected) highlight will be a Sassicaia mini-vertical, '85, '96 & '01. Doing venison haunch with it. Can't wait.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not feeling too clever today so comfort for me tonight. Mac n cheese, pork scratchings, celebrations and cups of tea :-(

Love mac and cheese. I went to this place last weekend and had their usual mac and cheese. But, for the new year they'd slung lobster in it as a one off. Boy oh boy was it good. An amazing combo. I'm going to petition for its regular appearance on their menu.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
fizzy feckin water after the Christmas over load this weekend, then back on it next weekend when my best mate I aint seen in a few years is back over from the Sates...

then calm again

Hope he brings you some of them red ales you once posted. They looked great.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Love mac and cheese. I went to this place last weekend and had their usual mac and cheese. But, for the new year they'd slung lobster in it as a one off. Boy oh boy was it good. An amazing combo. I'm going to petition for its regular appearance on their menu.

It works extremely well. I had it like that in Edinburgh once. I like the Waitrose Charlie Bigham range with ham hock in it. I am poorly so a shop brought one it is, but if one has to choose a shop bought, always opt for a Charlie Bighams I say!

Have a great weekend

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Got some winos coming round for dinner tonight. The (expected) highlight will be a Sassicaia mini-vertical, '85, '96 & '01. Doing venison haunch with it. Can't wait.

When the winos I know come round for dinner, they bring a couple of bottles of Buckfast each

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When the winos I know come round for dinner, they bring a couple of bottles of Buckfast each

They probably will; the host provides the wine at these do's. Mind you, they've pushed the boat out previously when they've hosted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here