Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really looking forward to FA Cup game

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't forget to print off your ticket if you are a ST holder and normally wouldn't have to bother with such things. I nearly did!

I owe you big time - you just reminded me!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I will be supporting via my trusty computer, as usual.
I want to win everything that is up for grabs and will never forget going to Wembley to watch the cup final, what an event that was.
(Though the drubbing in the replay was sort of expected).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
This game is a distraction we could do without. Really hope we get knocked out. Will not be good if we end up with a glamour tie next round.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Glamour tie, a load of shite. Impacted reading a lot for Man U away.

Only impact a fourth round game will have on us is a fixture pile up, if we win and get top four club away it won't impact us in any other way. In fact it keeps our reserve team fit as our first team would not play in the game (maybe one or two more).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
I'm gonna be in the east for the first time tomorrow, taking my little nephew for his first Albion game! [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I trying the WSL and well done to fans who are bring somoene for the first game I am a bit embarrassed that we don't have the South and North open and full you can't blame the price.
We need to start getting behind the club at all games if we think we are a big club hopping to join the Premership this season..

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
In west for first time today. Wife 2nd game ever, youngest girl 2nd game ever and eldest girl 1st game ever. We are looking forward to it although not had the heart to tell the wife AK is not playing!! That's going to go down bad.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The attitudes of many on this thread sum up where footballs gone wrong in my view. Since when did championship side supporters not care about the FA cup? FFS people, get your arse of the seatee and go along and cheer the boys on! Hope we go out...do one you twats if that's your attitude you Premier Whores!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Get behind the lads.

It's the Albion.

They're our team.

We support them whatever competition it is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Quote Originally Posted by dwayne
This game is a distraction we could do without. Really hope we get knocked out. Will not be good if we end up with a glamour tie next round.
This attitude is everything that is wrong with modern football.

Agree. If a club isn't in football to win every match why is this club in football at all. I realize this isn't the way that all clubs see the true reason they play football. But it should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here