Really looking forward to FA Cup game

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Radio for me. Can't be bothered with this one myself

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I quite enjoy these cup games, nice and relaxed, no real worries if we were to lose. The only thing that slightly disappointing will be the atmosphere. I feel that as the club haven't opened the north for understandable reasons, they should have allocated a block or two for those that like to be a bit more vocal. Maybe something they could consider in the future?

Fully agree, quinney. that was the one thing that the club could have considered, though fully understand that the club want to save on stewarding etc and not open up all sections, only for it to be half full, if that. I will look out for you and yours at Warrior Square station.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've had problems with health the last four years and despite having tickets to games I've never been well enough to actually go to a home game yet, so all though it's MK Dons it's going to be an amazing feeling to finally see us, I never expected it to take me so long to actually see our new stadium and I'm like a kid really excited about it just going take it all in I can't wait.

I am delighted for you -have a super time.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got talked into it
"What else you gonna do on a Saturday? "

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I'm taking my dad as a little birthday treat. He doesn't get to many games, although he's supported Brighton all his life.

It's a shame that i cannot seem to get seats near mine so he can come to more league games, but i think he'll be pleased with the surprise of tomorrow anyhow.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No pressure. Chance to see some other players stepping up to the plate. Different seat/different view. Saturday 3pm kick off.

Really looking forward to it. Anyone else?

I like this and I like the fact you're excited about it. It will be good to see Kayal and Goldson again. However for me, sadly, it's a big no. I hope we lose.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No pressure. Chance to see some other players stepping up to the plate. Different seat/different view. Saturday 3pm kick off.

Really looking forward to it. Anyone else?

Time for a facial and pedicure according to my daughter.
:moo:

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Yes, looking forward to tomorrow .Saturday football, and a chance to sit somewhere else.

Just a shame the north stand isn't open, as I'd like to try that out again.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Rarely get a chance to see the fringe players so very much looking forward to it , as others have said shame the northstand is not going to be open but will make the most of it .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Bet hughton feels the same way as me.

Financially it is so important we go up this season. We are probably going to play 3/4 first teamers tomorrow and if one gets injured it's going to be so frustrating.

Next season for the cup

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Disappointed I can't make it, but I'm meeting the girlfriends parents for the first time and it wouldn't give off the best first impression if I picked MK Dons over them :moo:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Disappointed I can't make it, but I'm meeting the girlfriends parents for the first time and it wouldn't give off the best first impression if I picked MK Dons over them :moo:

But you wouldn't be - you'd be picking the Albion over them. Different thing entirely. I'm sure your gf and her parents would not only understand if you ducked out of visiting them, they'd positively encourage it.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm quite excited about it.

Have lots of FA Cup memories from over 40 years watching the Abion, both good and bad.

I've never gone into a match wanting the club to lose, it does not make sense to me. If we win there's extra competitive time on the pitch for the fringe players and extra cash to mitigate against the losses likely to be made this season.

Exactly. Unlike some posting on this thread I'm a Brighton and Hove Albion fan and I want us to win every game, And it IS possible to have a good Cup run without League form suffering, it's not an 'either/or' situation. Personally I hope we go as far as we can, and for the later rounds I'd like to see us play a full-strength team. It won't happen sadly.

"We're going up AND WE'LL win the Cup!"

(As an aside I always wondered why some people sang "Going up to win the Cup". I always thought it was because they were complete morons with such a hazy grasp of the English language that they didn't actually understand the meaning of the words that were coming out of their mouths. Whilst that's undoubtedly true in some (most?) cases I think it's also true that a lot of people have no romance, have no feel for football's soul and don't understand that you can compete in every game and for every competition. If you're one of those people: raise your noses from the league grindstone for a minute, And relax, the A&E wards aren't going to be full of Brighton players with career-threatening injuries just because we're playing a few Cup games)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here