Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
People spend all their teenage years preventing yellow spots developing on their face, then pay to have one put on. More and more metal work on faces at the moment. It's a big "No" from me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nobodies face has ever been enhanced by sticking bits of metal in it, or through it.

Fact.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some are tolerable. The ones I think look daft are the ones birds have right in the middle of the nose/nostril/bridge, I always double take as it looks like a big grotty, greeny/black snot dangling down. And the ear lobe hole stretching things. Makes you look like a **** now and will make you look revolting later in life.

It does seem to be a resurgent time for tattoos and face piercings. Akin to the early to mid 90's. It'll all pass again and there will be a lot of regretful people with full sleeve tattoos and dangly lobes knocking around. Probably drinking in The White Rabbit in The North Laine. That seems to be a haven for recently passed "lifestyles". In the 80's it was old punks with tartan trousers and bellies poking through ripped vest tops.
Then came the hedge monkeys. Crusty, dreadlocked, white boys and girls, spending Mummy and Daddy's trust on cider and black, usually wearing combat trousers and ironically, workmen's jackets.
Next lot will be the sailor tattooed pierced crew in tight jeans and leather jackets, drinking craft ale and discussing Marvel films. Mark my words.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It amazes me why people do it. I get it if you're ugly and want to somehow deflect from that but there is nothing worse than seeing an attractive girl with a ring through her nose. Why? Just why? It's just mutilation.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Time moves on you old farts

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Who cares what other people want to do to their face?

Chances are that if a girl has a piercing, she hasn't done it to make herself more attractive to you.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who cares what other people want to do to their face?

Chances are that if a girl has a piercing, she hasn't done it to make herself more attractive to you.

Are we not allowed an opinion on it then? Bit harsh. Birds look alright with tattoos but piercings are minging.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I like them , with my eyesight they help me find the general area to snog , i have been known to get into trouble with a fully loaded vajazzler now and then .

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Are we not allowed an opinion on it then? Bit harsh. Birds look alright with tattoos but piercings are minging.

I accept that we are old farts and that time has moved on but need to understand the end game with the hole in the ear lobe thing. Will todays beautiful people walk round with that fashion accessory for say the next 60 years or are they aspiring to having dangling ear lobes that touch their shoulders? In addition, I would be interested to know if there Is anybody on here who can explain whether the hole in the lobe thing is intended to make people more attractive to employers?

Old Fart.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Time moves on you old farts

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Nah, it doesn't. Same things come back round. In my lifetime piercings have been popular in the 70's, 90's and again for a out the last 4 years. They come and go.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The prevalence for ear lob holes is worrying a lot of doctors, because the ear lobe will not shrink back if someone wants a removal. Surgery is the only way to repair the damage. A big no for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It amazes me why people do it. I get it if you're ugly and want to somehow deflect from that but there is nothing worse than seeing an attractive girl with a ring through her nose. Why? Just why? It's just mutilation.

I'd like to know what an "attractive girl with a ring through her nose" thinks of your look.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
image.jpg

One of the world's sexiest sexpots. Shame about the bogey she has on her nose. Is it's bogey? Oh, it's a piercing. I think. No, it's a bogey I think. Is it?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Different strokes and all that. I happen to like girls with piercings. Tattoos as well.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Same old story, trying to mark themselves out as somehow different. Forgetting that billions of others have them.

There is more than one breed of sheep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here