Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince, LuaLua & Hunt (possibly) to be loaned out

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So looks like we are looking to loan these 3 out.

I can't see Rohan and Kazenga being here next season if things go our way. Hunt however has a lot of potential.

Chris Hughton is really shaking this squad up now and has pushed the standard up so high compared to a few seasons ago. I was never really convinced with Ince, always looked a bit awkward on the ball and Kaz is a victim of the standard of wide players CH has now put in place

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Makes a lot of sense to loan out Hunt once Rosenior is fully fit.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wouldn't be surprised if we try and get rid of KLL permanently. Can't see a future for him here anymore sadly. Doubt we'll be able to get rid of Ince permanently due to the upcoming court case.

Last edited:

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
So looks like we are looking to loan these 3 out.

I can't see Rohan and Kazenga being here next season if things go our way. Hunt however has a lot of potential.

Chris Hughton is really shaking this squad up now and has pushed the standard up so high compared to a few seasons ago. I was never really convinced with Ince, always looked a bit awkward on the ball and Kaz is a victim of the standard of wide players CH has now put in place
To an extent, however Kazenga is largely a victim of his terrible injury record. In the form of his life and he gets injured, classic LuaLua.

Knuckle down, get fit and keep your gob shut? Nope, he mouths off on twitter, gets injured again, gets a chance for the U23s and gets suspended. He's done, unfortunately. A player with amazing pace and the hardest shot going which are weapons you would like in most squads, but ours has moved on from that now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
To an extent, however Kazenga is largely a victim of his terrible injury record. In the form of his life and he gets injured, classic LuaLua.

Knuckle down, get fit and keep your gob shut? Nope, he mouths off on twitter, gets injured again, gets a chance for the U23s and gets suspended. He's done, unfortunately. A player with amazing pace and the hardest shot going which are weapons you would like in most squads, but ours has moved on from that now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately a bit of that pace has gone and the higher up the leagues you go he gets sussed out that bit easier .

Has had chats at QPR so i think there is no smoke without fire regarding possible move

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Unfortunately a bit of that pace has gone and the higher up the leagues you go he gets sussed out that bit easier .

Has had chats at QPR so i think there is no smoke without fire regarding possible move
Although Hasselbaink has moved on since QPR showed interest.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hunt needs games and the other two need another home. Both are top L1 players or be rotation players in a bottom half Champ side but just not needed here. 5th choice or lower and hardly snap decisions

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've said for a long time that Kaz needs to move on to re-ignite his career. It has been clear for a long time that Hughton does not rate him and unfortunately he has a fairly poor attitude.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Laugh if you will but Ince is still thought of very highly among Derby fans, played very well against us. Many would be quite happy if we picked up him.

JFC isn't though.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I've said for a long time that Kaz needs to move on to re-ignite his career. It has been clear for a long time that Hughton does not rate him and unfortunately he has a fairly poor attitude.
CH was starting him in every game unfortunately for him and maybe us at the time he got injured.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ince would have gone in the Summer, on loan to Ipswich, but they didn't want to pick up all his wages so he stayed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here