Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall could move to Kent??!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Money money money.....Christ this is abysmal and very worrying indeed:nono:

Some things money can't buy and it's the history and community spirit that surrounds a football club:thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
There's nothing there that indicates dodgy dealing, in any way!!!

Until now concerns over the Millwall land-grab have centred on the council’s historic relationship with the offshore developers Renewal. Renewal’s chief executive is a former Lewisham officer and colleague of the current Lewisham chief executive, Barry Quirk, an unelected official best known locally for being paid more pro rata than the prime minister for working a three day week. In another bizarre twist Renewal was also set up and originality part-owned by the previous Labour mayor of Lewisham, Dave Sullivan. Sullivan has stated he no longer has any part in the company, which is owned by two anonymous offshore trusts based in the Isle Of Man and the British Virgin Islands

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Having lived in south east London for a good number of years I've got no problem with them. What's happening is an absolute travesty! I'm actually shocked that with something like this going on their isn't more publicity within the game to stop it.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
There's nothing there that indicates dodgy dealing, in any way!!!

Until now concerns over the Millwall land-grab have centred on the council’s historic relationship with the offshore developers Renewal. Renewal’s chief executive is a former Lewisham officer and colleague of the current Lewisham chief executive, Barry Quirk, an unelected official best known locally for being paid more pro rata than the prime minister for working a three day week. In another bizarre twist Renewal was also set up and originality part-owned by the previous Labour mayor of Lewisham, Dave Sullivan. Sullivan has stated he no longer has any part in the company, which is owned by two anonymous offshore trusts based in the Isle Of Man and the British Virgin Islands
They'll be Russians or the Chinese slipping Many back handers I'm sure......

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What can be done?

Vote leave? oh we did,well implement Brexit and take back control.....perhaps i should go on the Brexit thread.......not good though.

theboybilly

Millwall is a very decent club - all the time I was working for Lewisham Borough in the late 70s and early 80s they were always involved with schemes in the local area that were helping the disadvantaged. This has continued to the present day. No club has done more to make attendance at their matches safer (or at least as safe as possible)
I really wish them well in this as moving to Kent could be the end of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here