Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall could move to Kent??!!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No, you wouldn't.

And neither would anyone else , the Kent border hasn't been anywhere near Millwalls ground for.a.long time , it was a.pointless.post, just as this last one was , a feeble attempt to imply there was some cryptic meaning in your post which I couldn't understand , only there wasn't.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is a long-running saga: my missus and in-laws are all Millwall supporters and they've been regaling me with this tale of woe for some time now. It's an absolute disgrace and it's shocking that there's been so little publicity within football itself for this.

Despite their reputation, Millwall is a proper community club, deeply rooted in its area and does a lot with and for local residents. If Millwall goes, which club is safe? There must be many property developers eyeing up prime London sites.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Done. Might have got bounced around a couple of times by them in the early 80's but my heart goes out to any club getting f***ed over by money grabbing c***s. You know what I mean?
Quite. This just shouldn't be allowed. The whole point of football in our country, the country that gave the world the best sport in the world, is that our clubs are where they are (physically and in the league) on merit. You don't buy a ****ing franchise!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Total disgrace. Millwall may have it's reputation but taking a football club away from its community is despicable. We more than anyone should know that. One of my favourite away days too.

I think the point is that the Council are trying to change the make up of the local community, the vast majority of whom wouldn't be able to afford to live in any regenerated area!!!

Have signed the petition by the way. Can't help thinking that they need to get the FA, Prem League and EFL more involved in this to stoke up a lot more publicity.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Lived in Southwark for a while, and while I can't say I'm fond of Millwall, I'm happy to sign. No team deserves a 100 mile relocation away from their fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here