Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens - a concern

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was concerned about Dale Stephen play until recently. I thought he might be unsettled. His recent improvements suggest he was not actually fully fit earlier (as CH hinted).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The adult in question was my mother-in-law. I also got an Albion bottle opener shaped like a bottle top and that is magnetic so it handily sticks to the fridge. And an Albion mug. And lots more.

Is this OK?

I for one am jealous as **** I Gotta be honest :(

But please don't start threads like this again Bozza. It had me panicking. You should be banned from starting threads like this. Ban him everyone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was given a garden gnome dressed in Albion strip by somebody who didn't want it (amazingly !) Not one of the shop's best sellers - but I felt sorry for it and have it standing, looking out of the window, in my shed.

I may (hopefully am) moving house this year to get my first garden. If someone doesn't buy me an Albion gnome as a moving in pressie I'll hit the roof. I just told my 5yr old that if we move she had to sort me one out via someone - that's usually the best way. However can't see them anymore on the Albion website!? Only a gully one with a 'picture to come soon'...! This could be problematic.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do adults really buy an Albion calendar?

Well no you are correct however my grandmother (sadly no longer with us....sleep tight nan I love you) bought me one last year which was still hung on the door of my kitchen until just now behind my plastic bags (on November as well). Last years Mr February was.......Gordan Greer with Solly as the smaller accompaniment.

Sleep easy gents he won't be off until the Summer at least!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
My 2017 calendar is hanging on my office wall. I'm going to have to get me one of those magnetic bottle opener thingies that Bozza refers to.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
In my experience adults do buy the calendar but stick it in their kids bedroom to cover the fact they bought it because they wanted it not the kid. The adult will look through it far more than the child and will be the one turning it over every month!

Not at all sure why an adult would buy a BHA calendar for his own use...and stick it in his kids room. Who is he afraid of in his own house? We've got one hanging in the kitchen, bought it myself and use it myself. A calendar is just that, not a pair of striped pants FFS!
Are some on here needing to appear macho?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here