Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Judge

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Sky Sources say us and Newcastle interested in him. Back from a leg break towards the end of the month.

Excellent player and can play anywhere behind the striker but mainly down the middle I think. Great if he regained his old form......

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
No thanks till he has proven his fitness , we're overstocked in midfield anyway

Agree it would be a risk until he's refound form. He's a no.10 though and potentially the position we're looking to fill.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'd take a gamble on him if the fee is low.

But as is always stated when linked with a Brentford player- I can't see it happening with the history between the two chairmen...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'd take a gamble on him if the fee is low.

But as is always stated when linked with a Brentford player- I can't see it happening with the history between the two chairmen...

He's out of contract in 6 months time, so we either sign him now for a small fee, or agree a Pre-Contract agreement and they lose him for nothing. He (Brentford chairman) isn't in the strongest bargaining position.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
He's out of contract in 6 months time, so we either sign him now for a small fee, or agree a Pre-Contract agreement and they lose him for nothing. He (Brentford chairman) isn't in the strongest bargaining position.

He isn't, but then there will be no shortage of takers.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He isn't, but then there will be no shortage of takers.

No I agree, but if the majority of sides are playing a waiting game until August to get him on a free, and we are happy to pay a fee now (with Newcastle) then that will drive up the fee.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Was he with Duffy at Blackburn? I'm sure they are known to each other either way as Judge was in and around the Irish squad prior to his injury.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia

Can only sign a pre-agreement with a team in a different country I believe. To stay in England he will need to run his contract out and sign for someone on a free in the summer.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
No I agree, but if the majority of sides are playing a waiting game until August to get him on a free, and we are happy to pay a fee now (with Newcastle) then that will drive up the fee.

Tis true. I thought Newcastle had already done a deal tbh, hadn't realised it had been pulled as Judge was further away from a comeback than all had thought back then (summer window.) Complicated one anyway isn't it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Really good player. Every bit as good as Pritchard IMO, for a fraction of the cost. And not a dick.

Stringent medical, £1m up front, plus additional £1m if we go up. Deal.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Big fan but 28 and on the back of a horrific injury.

Guessing the player will want to cash in on a contract from one of the recent parachute gang.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here