Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion WhatsApp Group.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With respect, do you think coming onto a community of Brighton fans to say "I'm starting a community of Brighton fans - please join me" is a good way to go about things?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
With respect, do you think coming onto a community of Brighton fans to say "I'm starting a community of Brighton fans - please join me" is a good way to go about things?

With respect Bozza, you've only posted in that community 34,273 times. The OP has posted 3 times since Feb 2015 and everybody knows that 3 is the magic number. He's clearly a much more valuable member of the community.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I seem to remember someone doing a similar thing once before. It didn't end well...

As for the OP, aside from the lack of manners as Bozza points out, do you honestly think people are just going to post their mobile numbers for the world to see?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - I didn't really want a mod to delete the thread...or lock it...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I seem to remember someone doing a similar thing once before. It didn't end well...

As for the OP, aside from the lack of manners as Bozza points out, do you honestly think people are just going to post their mobile numbers for the world to see?

According to the FB group some already did! :Nono:

Www.oldfootballshirts.com

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Will there be a curry night as part of the community group?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here