Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be nice to have a player we'd be prepared to drive somewhere the moment a clearly under market value transfer rumour appears.

#thegoodolddays.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It would be nice to have a player we'd be prepared to drive somewhere the moment a clearly under market value transfer rumour appears.

#thegoodolddays.

I thought that was Bong?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
funny you should say that-
Maybe swap the away fans to the North stand and make the South the new home end......a bit less white paint about the place and maybe have Red,Black or a Yellow perimeter astro turf around the pitch...

A slide from dicks bar and the posters removed from match day programmes...

Lastly,don't know why but i would like to see the back (inside)of the North Stand painted Black or Midnight Blue. :

This, swap the aways to the North stand

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Bigger TV screens pitchside. Can't see the one on the North side from the NW stand and the South one is too far away I can't read the team names or see the replays well.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Escalators to WSU

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bigger TV screens pitchside. Can't see the one on the North side from the NW stand and the South one is too far away I can't read the team names or see the replays well.

How about bifocal or varifocal windows in the 1901 club, to bring the game closer, instead of having to get out of one's seat :wink:

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
TV Screens on the back of seats to show instant replays like Besiktas :lolol:
besiktas-stadium-1.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think it is time they sort out the toilets in WSU (and perhaps other parts) having 6 sinks to approximately 50 latrines is not going to be hygienic. Having to go back into the mele (?) to get your hands dry is just illogical. Probably need more seated toilets as well. Maybe in one doorway out the other?

It would be good to have some sort of Disney queuing system to get to the bars i.e. you have an equal chance to get served rather than get to the very lame q which takes forever.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I want them to turn the music down just a little bit. It would be nice to talk to my Dad sitting next to me without losing my voice from shouting over the music, this would then mean I can sing louder during the game.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I think it is time they sort out the toilets in WSU (and perhaps other parts) having 6 sinks to approximately 50 latrines is not going to be hygienic. Having to go back into the mele (?) to get your hands dry is just illogical. Probably need more seated toilets as well. Maybe in one doorway out the other?

It would be good to have some sort of Disney queuing system to get to the bars i.e. you have an equal chance to get served rather than get to the very lame q which takes forever.

You dont get much more Disney than a mickey mouse queuing system.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brighter pitch lighting, especially down the East touch line. I alternate between the back row of ESL and West 1901. The East side viewed from the West is significantly harder to see at night than the other way round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here