Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Agree with the outside toilets....usually at bursting point as the last services are Pease Pottage after a long drive...

Aslo move away fans to West Upper, the away team gets a good advantage with them behind the goal.

If it helps, the Shell Station at Hickstead has a toilet, and I am pretty sure the one at the bottom of Mill Road (on the roundabout) does as well.........[emoji106]

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
When we're on TV, which is most games these days, we don't seem to show the coverage on the concourses. I want to see CH's serious little face and stats about how good we are, not the Scunthorpe v Oldham team news on sky sports news

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
Bins in the park and ride queue area so you can purchase a drink from the concourse and dispense with the cup/bottle before you board the bus.
Cup holders on the back of the seats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When we're on TV, which is most games these days, we don't seem to show the coverage on the concourses. I want to see CH's serious little face and stats about how good we are, not the Scunthorpe v Oldham team news on sky sports news

At Bristol City they had the sky feed on the big screen for the whole game........allowed us a moment of hilarity every time they replayed Sidwell's goal (if you were watching on tv, you'd have heard a slightly louder cheer each time the ball sailed over the sprawling keeper's head)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Paint some of the grey concrete blue.

funny you should say that-
Maybe swap the away fans to the North stand and make the South the new home end......a bit less white paint about the place and maybe have Red,Black or a Yellow perimeter astro turf around the pitch...

A slide from dicks bar and the posters removed from match day programmes...

Lastly,don't know why but i would like to see the back (inside)of the North Stand painted Black or Midnight Blue. :

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Get the bl00dy volume right over the PA. Can't hear SFA where we are and the little you can hear is so distorted that RR's ejaculations go totally unnoticed.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I wish the rake of the stands was steeper and the crowd closer to the pitch. Would vastly improve the atmosphere.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
I'd like Coke Zero to be made available in the Mayo Wynne Baxter lounge.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
More powerful floodlights.

Proper traditional goalposts with stanchions like we had at the Goldstone - even though I assume they are not permitted by the League anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here