Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Being picky...what little things would you change at The Amex?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Following the thread about the stairs...not the obvious stuff like queues, standing and the price of items, but what realistic things would you change if you could?

Me, I'd make sure the first replay of any chance or goal wasn't a stupid long range view that nobody in the ground can make out, especially at each end.

I'd also put in shelf rests around pillars in the concourse so there are more places to hold your pint while drinking.

What about you?

Note: this doesn't mean you're not thankful to Bloom and don't think the Amex is amazing!!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sound through the TV's in the North concourse.

Always see the interviews after the game, never hear them!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Following the thread about the stairs...not the obvious stuff like queues, standing and the price of items, but what realistic things would you change if you could?

Me, I'd make sure the first replay of any chance or goal wasn't a stupid long range view that nobody in the ground can make out, especially at each end.

I'd also put in shelf rests around pillars in the concourse so there are more places to hold your pint while drinking.

What about you?

Note: this doesn't mean you're not thankful to Bloom and don't think the Amex is amazing!!

Shelf rests do exist in the East stand :)

I'd make the Seven Stars bar what it once was, and try and find space more additional areas for pre match drinks within the Amex. Yeah, I know the uni bar exists over the road, I just want more places!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Oh and most importantly....

Outside toilets so we can enjoy the bandstand and a outside beer whilst being able to take a piss!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
An east stand the size of the west stand and additional tiers behind the goals
Yep never going to happen but that would be great wouldn't it......capacity increased to a about 38k would be plenty and it would look magnifico

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Some seats in the concourses (mainly because I can't stand for any length of time), and chips in the concourses too. Yes I know you can buy them outside and take them in but by then they're a bit cold ;)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lots more shelves in the Upper West concourse to put drinks / pies on.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Personally for me I'd quite like:

• Smoking area at half time
  • Train information boards in the concourse
  • Heinken to be available at all bars & after full time
  • Toilets outside
  • Few more beer sellers outside pre-game

I don't want much :)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Some kind of roof where the queue is for the trains post match. Stop us getting pissed on in the rain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here