Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank lampard

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Let's get Bobby Charlton in as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Impressive. Nearly 10 years between registering and making a first post. Is this a record?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This story will not go away.

And as far as I know hasn't been rubbished by Naylor yet...

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm bored of the rumours now honestly. But that said - get him in on a rolling contract if the numbers add up, use him to guide the younger lads on how to be a model professional (I'd include Dale Stephens in this - he needs to check himself before he wrecks himself but that's a whole other thread), use him sparingly but effectively, and give him the option of an extra year if we make it this season. Get him on the courses to do his badges.... I think we could be as good for him as he could be for us. Plus the "brand exposure" couldn't hurt at all...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Apparently spotted with Kanchelskis in Lancing?

Has a house in Goring, possibly something to do with that. Not going to happen IMHO. I also think it's us that's not interested rather than the other way around

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For those that are interested Frank was a partner in Ingenious Film Partners LLP, a business found to have created artificial losses to give members huge tax relief, so in addition to the tags "fat" and "old" you could probably add "tax dodging" too.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
For those that are interested Frank was a partner in Ingenious Film Partners LLP, a business found to have created artificial losses to give members huge tax relief, so in addition to the tags "fat" and "old" you could probably add "tax dodging" too.

He'll be off to Palace then. Him and Fat Sam can compare notes

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

And to think he was very vocal in his support for David Cameron in the previous decade. Wonders will never cease.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not quite sure why so many are negative about this. There is a massive advantage of having him in and around the squad and I am sure the likes of Stephens, Kayal, Norwood would benefit greatly from it, as they probably have from Sidwell. I doubt he would be fit enough to come and take a midfield spot straight away but could he be a very good and experienced addition for the run in then probably yes.

If we were talking about other similar stature of player but with a reputation of being a **** then Id be worried, but Lampard is a total gentleman and seems to be in the rare breed of grounded footballers to me. Can't see what is not to like.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
On a pay as you play basis he would be an excellent singing,

for our FA Cup run to give the first team midfielders plenty of rest

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And to think he was very vocal in his support for David Cameron in the previous decade. Wonders will never cease.

Now Companies House has a Beta with historic data and documents you can see all the celebs, and it is fascinating to see the names of the partners who hastily resigned from these dodgy tax schemes the moment the shit hit the fan.

'Men of the people' like Robbie S, Ant and Dec, David Beckham were all over these schemes.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, he heard about all those PIES going begging on Friday night.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I am of the opinion that CH knows what he wants and whilst i think Lampard was a good footballer not sure what he would offer this year let alone next year. We are tight for money and my preference is a 'nippy' forward if it is a choice. if he came for little and to help with the challenge and CH was keen then great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here