Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pat Bamford

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think unfortuantely we can write this one off at least until the summer and only then if Leeds blow up. An absolutely vital cog in a hugely impressive Leeds side from last night and looking a shoe in for the EPL football he has demanded.

He was the reason they lost yesterday. Leeds broke upfield and Bamford had a colleague screaming for it and in acres of space - he'd surely have scored - and Bamford shot feebly wide instead. 90 seconds later, Arsenal scored the winner.

Handy Championship player but bang average in the top flight.

SAC

May 21, 2014
He was the reason they lost yesterday. Leeds broke upfield and Bamford had a colleague screaming for it and in acres of space - he'd surely have scored - and Bamford shot feebly wide instead. 90 seconds later, Arsenal scored the winner.

That's very flattering for him. He's been shi'te every time he's up against PL opposition. He could do ok with Dirty Leeds should they get promoted but I suspect (if they are) he will end up loaned to a Championship club.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[/B]

That's very flattering for him. He's been shi'te every time he's up against PL opposition. He could do ok with Dirty Leeds should they get promoted but I suspect (if they are) he will end up loaned to a Championship club.

Wise words. I would be hugely disappointed if he ever ended up here.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I'd even go so far as to say he's a bang average Championship player as well. Can't think of anywhere he's really pulled up any trees and got people's attention. Largely lived off his old reputation of Chelsea's Next Big Thing (That Never Happened).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Why does his name come up every transfer window that he is someone we should look to be signing? There is a reason that he isn't playing in the Premier League.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
[tweet]1285279720226131968[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds Talking Head on the Football Weekly Podcast said:-

"I hope he comes good and scores 25 goals next season"

tenor.gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Really feel we missed a trick by not getting Pat Bamford over the line last summer. Man is in absolutely incredible form currently, on course for a record breaking 38 goals this season. What a great foil for Maupay he could have been for us.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here