Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pat Bamford

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1. If he can't make the team for a big Championship match then why are we even talking about this?

2. I'll tell my Derby-supporting mate that he's available - they love a striker.

Been linked with us before and might be available for a cut price 7-8 million.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Garbage player who believes he is far better than he actually is. Disastrous loan spell at Burnley and complained that being criticised by Dyche left him "crying in his car". He was upset when BFC told him to pay his own quarterly bill for the internet.

I think Palace and Norwich fans also rate him (not).

Bang on the money, Was dreadful for us too.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Been linked with us before and might be available for a cut price 7-8 million.

If the option is between him and keeping Hemed, then I'd always choose the latter. In no way is Bamford the striker we should be setting our sights on. Wouldn't even be happy with him as our fourth striker option.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Leeds will be playing Championship football in 2019/20.

The fools have fallen for the Patrick-Bamford-is-a-good-striker myth, paying £7m (to £10m). Brilliant work Smoggies.

IMG_2763.PNG

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pat Bamford absolutely ripping West Brom apart tonight, when he’s on form he’s nigh on unplayable.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
4 starts this season and 5 Goals, amazing. If he was fit all season he’d be
On for
Over 50 goals.

:ohmy:

30882998-D8AA-415F-AF3D-765A02125929.jpeg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone see Pat Bamford wonder strike from last night? Absolutely phenomenal, Leeds fans reckon it would take a mega vid to prise him away from there this summer.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Anyone see Pat Bamford wonder strike from last night? Absolutely phenomenal, Leeds fans reckon it would take a mega vid to prise him away from there this summer.
Classic Crodo. Should we break the bank to make sure we can have Bamford and Keogh as the spine of our team?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here