Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the fact he was carrying a gun......

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Seems to be the norm to find the Police guilty long before any investigation has begun. Mr Yaqub had previously been acquitted of murder, has been said by Police to have been carrying a gun, was described by friends on Facebook as 'no angel'. But a bunch of knob jockeys decide to close a busy main road, attack police with rocks, and have some areshole record it on video and try to twist the shooting into an anti-Islami issue. Jeez.....

https://youtu.be/S6F2nqLU-Tw

Last edited:

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
He was acquitted of murder - so therefore is not a murderer

Don't be so naïve, just because someone is acquitted of murder does not always make them innocent!! Just means not enough evidence to convict!

On the face of it good riddance, 28 year old never had a job, loads of money, flash lifestyle, flash cars, where all the money come from. Has a gun?? who carries a gun? Has 13 security cameras round his house! The real victims are the thousands of familys lives he has helped reck flooding the streets with crack and heroin?

Last edited:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Don't be so naïve, just because someone is acquitted of murder does not always make them innocent!! Just means not enough evidence to convict!

On the face of it good riddance, 28 year old never had a job, loads of money, flash lifestyle, flash cars, where all the money come from. Has a gun?? who carries a gun? Has 13 security cameras round his house! The real victims are the thousands of familys lives he has helped reck flooding the streets with crack and heroin?

You've got to love a Daily Mail reader....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seems to be the norm to find the Police guilty long before any investigation has begun. Mr Yaqub had previously been acquitted of murder, has been said by Police to have been carrying a gun, was described by friends on Facebook as 'no angel'. But a bunch of knob jockeys decide to close a busy main road, attack police with rocks, and have some areshole record it on video and try to twist the shooting into an anti-Islami issue. Jeez.....

Im struggling to find this bit?

He sounds like he was an ********, but I dont see anybody trying to twist the shooting into anything anti muslim?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
And me - As it happens I was in the Brigands Inn at Mallwyd near Machynlleth a couple of weeks ago, there were loads of the plus 4 wearing knob jockeys giving it the large, is that regular thing up there?!?

Not where I live in the North.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
This will always be the case while their are some people that use race as an issue. Historical issues with Police racism and what is going on in America is always going to influence things like this, some will feel the gun was planted, some will just use it to strengthen their agenda. Others will just get carried away in the mindless violence

The reporting of it on the radio is what I found most Bizarre. The constant headline of 'A man has been shot in what Police are calling a planned operation' did make it sounds like some sort of assassination and made me chuckle as I am sure they would have preferred the wording to not be

Do I know much about the guy? No. Do I know anything about the shooting? Not Really. However I did find the media around it interesting, as others have said you will usually get the stories about a guy that is a brilliant person and neighbour and how it is a massive tragedy. However this time people have said he wasn't great and another talks about how he was shot at a couple of years ago.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I've not even seen anything that suggests he was a muslim. He's got a funny name though so probably was.

Apart from the fact that he's got a Muslim name ? Not a Hindu or Sikh one , a Muslim one , Mohammed ffs , you really are a clueless little bumpkin aren't you ?

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Mikeyjh wow, u are naïve and innocent, kind off sweet really, if we went talking about a grownup subject. Try exploring the world see how other countries do things, or if not possible because u r still a young teen, try getting out of shoreham for the day. This country is one of the most liberal in the world which is great, however there always has to be a line which u will no doubt learn as u get older (i.e. if people want to play gansters they can get hurt).

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here