Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: So the fact he was carrying a gun......

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredmizen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll ask you again in case you've missed it given your statement above , do you accept that John Terry is not guilty of racially abusing anton ferdinand , given that he was found not guilty in a court of law ?
    Just a quick reminder @mikeyjh that you haven't answered yet .

0 Not allowed!
    I'll ask you again in case you've missed it given your statement above , do you accept that John Terry is not guilty of racially abusing anton ferdinand , given that he was found not guilty in a court of law ?
    Just in case you're going to try and claim you've got alfredmizen on ignore , I'll quote his post so that you can answer him @mikeyjh, wouldn't want anybody thinking you're avoiding it would we ?

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyjh View Post
    Absolutely - That was the point I was trying to make some posts back to the fool who was trying to claim that there was a 'very, very big difference between innocent and not guilty'. There isn't.
    So , John Terry is innocent of racially abusing anton ferdinand then ? I WILL not let it go until you answer.

0 Not allowed!
    Still avoiding answering then ? @mikeyjh ......coward.

We're going up.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surport Local Team View Post
    Don't be so na´ve, just because someone is acquitted of murder does not always make them innocent!! Just means not enough evidence to convict!

On the face of it good riddance, 28 year old never had a job, loads of money, flash lifestyle, flash cars, where all the money come from. Has a gun?? who carries a gun? Has 13 security cameras round his house! The real victims are the thousands of familys lives he has helped reck flooding the streets with crack and heroin?
    Well said that man.
    We're going up, we're going to win the Cup, for Sussex by the Sea.

0 Not allowed!
    So , John Terry is innocent of racially abusing anton ferdinand then ? I WILL not let it go until you answer.
    Just a reminder you haven't answered yet @mikeyjh , I wont give up though, at the moment I'll just assume you regard John Terry as innocent.

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Just a thought but he apparently has made his money out of sending drugs into prisons via drones so with why can the authorities with the technology and resources available to them block the drones or divert them similarly why can they not block mobile phones thus making them useless in prisons.