Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bollocks gotta wait until Wednesday, can they open a neutral zone for us?!...

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Would the club consider, if possible, a 'beam back' to the Amex like they did a couple of times last season? I'd imagine they'd be a healthy interest, being a Sunday afternoon kick off

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
Just after 9am we were selling blocks A403 & A402. I looked on Brentford stadium plan and it is A401 to A405 across that end, with A403 in the middle.
Looked now and we are on to Block A401. So probably at least 40% of seats gone (less a few singles, etc).

Is that just seating? Looking to get standing but have to wait till Wednesday 😩

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got to wait until 9.00 a.m Monday too. Guessing there will be a fair few of us sitting round our chosen means of accessing the seagulls website at that time.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
10 per away game (20 for a home cup game, so worth going on Saturday just for that!) - details are on the ticketing website.

Anyone ITK have any idea when this is likely to sell out?
Well it's worth spending £12 on a ticket. Don't think I will attend.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Couple of seasons ago three of us couldn't get tickets for Brentfoird away so became Brentford members and tickets iin the home end.
If I can't get a ticket on Monday might have to do the same again, the problem doing it this way is you don't amass any loyalty points.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Couple of seasons ago three of us couldn't get tickets for Brentfoird away so became Brentford members and tickets iin the home end.
If I can't get a ticket on Monday might have to do the same again, the problem doing it this way is you don't amass any loyalty points.

But you do get to see Albion play :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can anybody say when the MK Dons points will go onto the system. I'm ok, but jnr is a few short

As this is worth 20 points I imagine quite a few are in the same boat. Worth emailing the club on this point. You would like to think it is automatic but bet it isn't.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I registered on their ticketing site yesterday but it said I needed a purchase history to buy a ticket for our game

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
As this is worth 20 points I imagine quite a few are in the same boat. Worth emailing the club on this point. You would like to think it is automatic but bet it isn't.

Looking on the club website it says points get added after the game has been played. I'm in the same boat for Brentford!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Maybe they have changed their ticketing system over the last two seasons. Hopefully it won't come to this.

Brighton is an A category match and that's why they are insisting on purchasing history. Don't think they operated a category system before.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Trying to buy a ticket for me and a friend but it keeps coming up with an error when I try and assign the second ticket. Anyone else having this issue?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here