Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bought four but need five. One of our group is not 1150 points. Annoying. Will hope to get the extra one next week.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 x Groovy Gang have their tickets

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have 2 sitting right by the halfway line, just like year before last, sitting with the same Brentford supporting mates. Surprised they have invited me again after my thinly veiled celebrations after O'grady and Dunks last minute efforts. Ha!

I was sitting with my Bees supporting mates a few months ago, aka Hogan's Heroes. The only side now that can do the double over Albion this season, other than Newky.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
How did you find this out btw? Good to hear.

Just after 9am we were selling blocks A403 & A402. I looked on Brentford stadium plan and it is A401 to A405 across that end, with A403 in the middle.
Looked now and we are on to Block A401. So probably at least 40% of seats gone (less a few singles, etc).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have 2 sitting right by the halfway line, just like year before last, sitting with the same Brentford supporting mates. Surprised they have invited me again after my thinly veiled celebrations after O'grady and Dunks last minute efforts. Ha!

Ealing Road end for me this time!
Sitting with 'Brentford Barrie', who kindly offered me two tickets, warned me not over celebrate WHEN we score :wink:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
This is what really annoys me with ticket allocations, I know most places you can sit where you like but this isn't so easy when there is a sell out like Fulham and the early ticket allocations are always in the worst possible seats

A lot of them now you just have to log out and log in again until it offers you the tickets you want. This is certainly the case with Fulham.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Thought I was annoyingly close at 1118, but surely no one will beat 7 points short.

When I get my MK Dons ticket I will be on 1148 points. :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here