Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I've got 1083 points, so looking a bit dodgy. Does anyone know roughly what points you get for each away game bought? Is it based on distance travelled? The majority of games I've pencilled in away are after Brentford, which is annoying.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've got 1083 points, so looking a bit dodgy. Does anyone know roughly what points you get for each away game bought? Is it based on distance travelled? The majority of games I've pencilled in away are after Brentford, which is annoying.
10 per away game (20 for a home cup game, so worth going on Saturday just for that!) - details are on the ticketing website.

Anyone ITK have any idea when this is likely to sell out?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
10 per away game (20 for a home cup game, so worth going on Saturday just for that!) - details are on the ticketing website.

I doubt this one will make it past loyalty points, 1600 is not too many to shift. I'll be surprised if it makes general STH sale, unless they hold some back for priority members.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Sorted :thumbsup:

17864.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I doubt this one will make it past loyalty points, 1600 is not too many to shift. I'll be surprised if it makes general STH sale, unless they hold some back for priority members.
Cheers. I've got one but junior is 9 points short.....annoying but hopefully will be some left on Monday. Fingers crossed.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Thanks for the info, I didn't know it was on the site, will investigate!

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Good to see that they are selling the best seats first (i.e. from the centre behind the goal outwards) instead of the normal pot luck where early booking ends up by the cornier flag.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good to see that they are selling the best seats first (i.e. from the centre behind the goal outwards) instead of the normal pot luck where early booking ends up by the cornier flag.

Any idea how they are selling the HUddersfield tickets....I see they are only a tenner

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I have 2 sitting right by the halfway line, just like year before last, sitting with the same Brentford supporting mates. Surprised they have invited me again after my thinly veiled celebrations after O'grady and Dunks last minute efforts. Ha!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

This is what really annoys me with ticket allocations, I know most places you can sit where you like but this isn't so easy when there is a sell out like Fulham and the early ticket allocations are always in the worst possible seats

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011

How did you find this out btw? Good to hear.

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Somehow not managed to get to Griffin Park last few years. Is upper or lower tier better?

Presumably there's no problems standing upper tier?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Somehow not managed to get to Griffin Park last few years. Is upper or lower tier better?

Presumably there's no problems standing upper tier?

Personally prefer the standing terrace bottom tier. its a worse view but better atmosphere. If you are taking little people may be worth considering the upper tier, or getting there early and getting down the front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here