Haywards Heath
image.jpgimage.jpg
Get your hospitality

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
An email received this morning from ticket sales:

We will be announcing the sale dates for Brentford late on today. Please keep an eye on the website where an news story will be posted.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Believe tickets for Brentford v Villa are being charged at £25 for away fans, which gives an idea of pricing.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Huddersfield tickets are only £10 so if you're on holiday, a shift worker or local, that's a brilliant price.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Did people's loyalty point's get dropped sometime during the season? Mine seem to have dropped from the total I jotted down a few months ago.

Had already booked Huddersfield. £5 train each way when Virgin had their black friday deal. Great to see tickets only £10, makes the whole thing a lot cheaper than initially anticipated!

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Did people's loyalty point's get dropped sometime during the season? Mine seem to have dropped from the total I jotted down a few months ago

Yes. They normally do it at the beginning of the season but when I recently queried mine I was told that the new system didn't make the adjustments until a month or two ago.

Jimmy Grimble

Is it me or is it a bloody mission to find how many loyalty points you have? And whether the points have actually been going on?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Is it me or is it a bloody mission to find how many loyalty points you have? And whether the points have actually been going on?

Just click on Tickets option on the website. You should get into your account. If so, then just click on your name and account number, and you should get to your points. I've a feeling it does take a while for certain points to be credited to your account.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009

It's just you.

Sign in to the ticketing website, click on the man icon and it will display your loyalty points.

Note points from recently purchased tickets aren't credited to your account until AFTER the game has taken place.

Slightly irritating given I'm on 1090 and still have my Preston points to be added. Doubtful the Brentford tickets will still for available next Wednesday for the 1050 threshold. Hopefully being a Sunday KO they're slow burners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

Just click on Tickets option on the website. You should get into your account. If so, then just click on your name and account number, and you should get to your points. I've a feeling it does take a while for certain points to be credited to your account.

Thanks - unfortunately I've done that but it's still not showing!

Edit: If I access via my phone it does show. Still doesn't appear to show any of my away purchases from earlier in the season though.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Note points from recently purchased tickets aren't credited to your account until AFTER the game has taken place.

Slightly irritating given I'm on 1090 and still have my Preston points to be added. Doubtful the Brentford tickets will still for available next Wednesday for the 1050 threshold. Hopefully being a Sunday KO they're slow burners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that? I'm on 1142 loyalty points and have bought Preston and MK Dons tickets. I'm hoping the MK Dons come on before Monday so that I can get in at the end of the 1150+ period

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here