Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brentford Away

Jimmy Grimble

Gone by 11.00am I reckon.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
That's annoying. Mine haven't been added, which would take me over the 1150 threshold.

I am on 1099, I phoned club on Friday to check when Mk Dons points will be added as will take me over 1100 threshold and was told will definitely be done today but no sign of them so I won't be able to buy in the morning which is very annoying.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Same here, so I've managed to get my Brentford ticket without having to wait for 9am. Note that there is a choice of stands - terraces or seating.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Mine went on yesterday or overnight - not that it matters as I'll still have to wait until Wednesday and they will have sold out.
Hey ho !
Hope we get a decent home draw in the F A Cup

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Is there a limit on the number of tickets you can buy for friends and family? I bought 4 last week but need to buy 1 more at 9am when the 5th person is eligible with 1100 points.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Done.

I could get mine on release but brother needed points from cup game and had to wait till this morning for my daughters. Bit of a gamble but got all three today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there a limit on the number of tickets you can buy for friends and family? I bought 4 last week but need to buy 1 more at 9am when the 5th person is eligible with 1100 points.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No limit at all (as long as each of them you assign a ticket to has the required number of LPs themselves).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here