Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We three fans of Fulham are........

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Horrible TEAM , if it wasn't for Al Fayed they would be in their RIGHTFUL place which is BOTTOM of League 2

Bollocks. They're a great club, lovely accommodating ground, with mostly friendly enough fans and the best bit is that they have all chosen not to support Chelsea.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can understand the frustration of having been the better team for most of the game and losing, but if they want that to not happen again, they need to put their chances away. For their manager to know he has a good striker malingering in the treatment room, whilst watching chance after chance go begging, must have been particularly frustrating. As for cheating, I think the most cynical foul of the game came from one of their players, on Murray on the half way line, is it only cheating if the ref doesn't spot it?
They created enough good opportunities to have won the game, but didn't put it in the net.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Some of those comments are just unbelievably sad. Sour grapes of the highest order, we are cheats, none of our players are Premier League standard, Dunk is a thug.....why do so many fans decide how good or bad an opposing team are based on one fixture? Thanks for the 6 points.

That would be the Dunk they wanted to buy recently ?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I'm all for chuckling at bitter fans of opposing sides, but posting them on here is a bit graceless IMO.

It's the school snitch mentality, obviously some never grew out of it.

"Miss, Miss - the big boys are smoking behind the bike shelter again."

It's just attention seeking mixed in with the added bonus of feeling self righteous too.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Maybe if their fans were a bit more passionate during the game rather than whining afterwards it might rub off on their players.

Agree totally. Sat on their bums the whole time and I didn't hear a squeak all game, apart from those terrible 'clacker' things. Funny little club. Respect due though, that they're not up the road supporting Chelsea and made us rowdy C Siders most welcome. The real sweetener for me was winning £55 on a BHA win with both teams scoring :cheers:
Well, £45 really, I had another tenner on us winning 3-1 with Knocky scoring first, would have been over a grand.
All in all a blinding away day for the Albion.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Agree totally. Sat on their bums the whole time and I didn't hear a squeak all game, apart from those terrible 'clacker' things. Funny little club. Respect due though, that they're not up the road supporting Chelsea and made us rowdy C Siders most welcome. The real sweetener for me was winning £55 on a BHA win with both teams scoring :cheers:
Well, £45 really, I had another tenner on us winning 3-1 with Knocky scoring first, would have been over a grand.
All in all a blinding away day for the Albion.

First AFTER timer of 2017, WELL done

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I can understand the frustration of having been the better team for most of the game and losing, but if they want that to not happen again, they need to put their chances away. For their manager to know he has a good striker malingering in the treatment room, whilst watching chance after chance go begging, must have been particularly frustrating. As for cheating, I think the most cynical foul of the game came from one of their players, on Murray on the half way line, is it only cheating if the ref doesn't spot it?
They created enough good opportunities to have won the game, but didn't put it in the net.

Agreed. I thought some of the comments on that forum were pathetic but we do have our fair share of people on here who moan about opposition tactics too. To say that we cheated our way to the win is pathetic and lacks any sort of knowledge of what the Championship is about. You can't base it just on playing nice football, you need to get stuck in at times, which is not cheating.

It sounds like they've had a lot of games this season where they've played nice football but missed chances and/or given away poor goals. If you do one or both of those on a regular basis you are not going to get promoted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here