Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We three fans of Fulham are........

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Quote:

Although I envy Brighton´s position I detest the way they cheat & I don´t want to see us play this way. So many of their players gave the impression that they were backed in to when in fact they launched themselves over our players. They must be taught to do this in training & the poor quality of officials constantly get conned by it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
..................................................................................................

I like the way we suddenly launch into impressionists.
Yeh a bunch of players giving the impression that they have the desire to win, even when not playing well.
It's all about team spirit, live with it Fulham :rock:

Last edited:

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
From the same thread

Must say I missed this so called cheating, and didn't really notice anything. Unlike many other times at the cottage, noticeably Wednesday this season.

Was impressed by Brighton in the second half. They had leaders all over the field and really knew how to turn in the screw. They are the first team in a while that has made us blindly panic. They did what winners do, which is use willpower and belief to pull them through games they are struggling. We are of course the opposite in the sense that we boss most games but don't have the belief to see games through and go on a significant winning run.

Some balance there, I think.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I've seen Brighton a few times on tv and having listened this pm I take solace in the fact that if they go up not one of that squad is Prem standard.

As for us, agree with others: you must score penno's and you must apply pressure. Sounds like Ream was suspect again today whereas Dunk is the sort of thug we need.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We are cheating our way out the league and dont have the players to substain a place in the EPL. Talk about sour grapes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
From the same thread

Must say I missed this so called cheating, and didn't really notice anything. Unlike many other times at the cottage, noticeably Wednesday this season.

Was impressed by Brighton in the second half. They had leaders all over the field and really knew how to turn in the screw. They are the first team in a while that has made us blindly panic. They did what winners do, which is use willpower and belief to pull them through games they are struggling. We are of course the opposite in the sense that we boss most games but don't have the belief to see games through and go on a significant winning run.

Some balance there, I think.

I know it's complimentary, but also very astute.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Some of those comments are just unbelievably sad. Sour grapes of the highest order, we are cheats, none of our players are Premier League standard, Dunk is a thug.....why do so many fans decide how good or bad an opposing team are based on one fixture? Thanks for the 6 points.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I find it funny (in a strange way) when we Brighton are taking the micky out of fans for sour grapes when last May we seemed to have a full crop of them ourselves.

As regards cheating , I am not sure what they are alluding to. Most players seemed to give as much as they got e.g. Reach & Murray were always at it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Quote:

Although I envy Brighton´s position I detest the way they cheat & I don´t want to see us play this way. So many of their players gave the impression that they were backed in to when in fact they launched themselves over our players. They must be taught to do this in training & the poor quality of officials constantly get conned by it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Posted by grandad.
Wonder if his grandson is Ben

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
TBH most of whats on that thread I would expect to see here had we been on the receiving end of a similar smash and grab.

The only part I take offence from is that we're cheating our way to promotion. Sour grapes it may be but think the Fulham massive are naive in their assumption that over a 46 game season any team can simply rely on it's beautiful football to allow natural order to exist in the final league positions. Presumably, although they didn't say as much, they felt the challenge on Tomer and award of a pen was harsh?

As we know to our ultimate cost last season we fell foul of being out gamed a couple of times last season and the experience, and permanent addition of more resilient players such as Sidwell and Duffy, has seen us overcome that weakness. Long may it continue.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't judge a whole fanbase on some silly heat of the moment comments.

Highlighting on here is extremely petty.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here