Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Done The Hat-Trick?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is why i dont like London aways everyone ***** themselves silly when its not difficult to get to, all the day trippers want their seats. much much nicer aways up north. much.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Yep - all three great games. Before each game I had the feelings - First was one we shouldn't have won given our form/position, last year was one we could have won as it was the first game of the season and yesterday was one where I thought we should have won and we did. Love Fulham- favourite away day even when we've lost there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Yes, and I'm in the Hemed penalty picture posted in this thread from the 2015 match. It's a great awayday destination - easy to get to, plenty of good pubs within walking distance, nice stroll to the ground through a riverside park etc..
The Nathan Jones win was the best of the three in terms of all round experience in my view. Cold evening, expected nothing from the game, but came away elated with Ring of Fire reverberating through my head.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yes, and I'm in the Hemed penalty picture posted in this thread from the 2015 match. It's a great awayday destination - easy to get to, plenty of good pubs within walking distance, nice stroll to the ground through a riverside park etc..
The Nathan Jones win was the best of the three in terms of all round experience in my view. Cold evening, expected nothing from the game, but came away elated with Ring of Fire reverberating through my head.

This - although yesterday was fun too :)

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I also think this, but all three were great for different reasons.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Yarp.

14/15 shades it

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
This is why i dont like London aways everyone ***** themselves silly when its not difficult to get to, all the day trippers want their seats. much much nicer aways up north. much.

And in our (much) lower league days girls in dreary little Northern towns were grateful for the sudden influx (no smut intended) of smoothly sophisticated Southern blokes......

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep, love going to the Cottage. Always a great trip when we win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here