Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lawrenson: Newcastle a shoe-in for Championship title

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Anyone hear our Lawro on 5 Iive this afternoon? Before this afternoon's games he said he thinks Newcastle will comfortably finish top of the Championship, given that they have by far the best team......I wonder if he still thinks that.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whatever he thinks it is always negative about Brighton

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Going by the shirt he chose to wear on MoTD last night, I would say his judgement is questionable on all manner of subjects.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very good footballer. Very crap pundit.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If a team that are 2 points below us having played a game more are a shoe -in for promotion.why on earth should we be offended by that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is all good.

It almost makes you wonder if Lawro wants us to win it and is doing his bit to help by putting more pressure on Newcastle.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Let's keep our feet on the ground here, we won today which is excellent, but things could have gone differently.

Newcastle SHOULD win this league , they have the best players and most money, they are missing baldy too who is a massive miss. Lawrenson may well be right, but he can poke his thoughts up his bum.

Game by game !!!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Newcastle will spend a LOT of money in the transfer window to ensure that they do go straight back up. Dropping off top spot and a little wobble right now is perfect timing for Rafa to make the case. They may win it - they may not (The Championship really is a long tough season as we know). As someone said earlier, you can't buy attitude, teamwork, experience of this league and luck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here