Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Highlights ####

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Clergyman

Leviticus Chapter 3:36 "and on the second day of the calendar year the Lord said there shall be scenes, and yea, they will be marvellous. Verify in the 76th minute Dunky nodded in the winner, and there were shootings of loads in the undergarments of the away end, and the Lord nodded knowingly. Here endeth the lesson"

The assembled

"Amen, we are top of the league"

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
f3ff6ef74e2754aae8813f546829ef83.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Clergyman

Leviticus Chapter 3:36 "and on the second day of the calendar year the Lord said there shall be scenes, and yea, they will be marvellous. Verify in the 76th minute Dunky nodded in the winner, and there were shootings of loads in the undergarments of the away end, and the Lord nodded knowingly. Here endeth the lesson"

The assembled

"Amen, we are top of the league"

Such sacrilege.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Me too, but bloody hell that looked hairy at times. Stats wise Fulham were all over us. Just as well it's only goals that count!

Because when its meant to be ......it will be. Reminds me of the Liverpool sides of the eighties where opposition teams would sometimes have the upper hand and after numerous missed chances only for Rush,Aldridge and co to go up the other end and walk away with an undeserved win.
:albion2:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dunk marauding forward like an attacking midfielder for our winner is brilliant. He is SO comfortable on the ball!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Because when its meant to be ......it will be. Reminds me of the Liverpool sides of the eighties where opposition teams would sometimes have the upper hand and after numerous missed chances only for Rush,Aldridge and co to go up the other end and walk away with an undeserved win.
:albion2:

Yep, it's the old adage isn't it? the ability to pick up three points when you don't play that well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do these highlights only work if you pay for Sky Sports? Doesn't work for me
I find I can only view them through the sky sports app ( which you don't need to subscribe to sky sports to use ).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The 'goal bundle' seemed to last forever and as the players emerged from behind the hoarding there seemed a gap of 10 seconds after what looked like the last player before AK suddenly stuck his head up. Always the showman.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Some clips I edited

Stockdale saves penalty

Hemed levels from the spot