Fulham v Brighton

Sky Bet Championship

Venue: Craven Cottage
Date: Monday 2nd January 2017
Kick-off: 15:00 GMT
Referee: Stuart Attwell
Assistants: Mick McDonough, Sian Massey
Fourth official: Lee Probert

Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic must decide whether to include Chris Martin in his squad with the on-loan forward's future at the club in doubt.

Martin pulled out of the side for the abandoned game at Reading and parent club Derby County want him to return.

Brighton will be without Sebastien Pocognoli as the Belgian defender recovers from a slight knock.

Kazenga LuaLua will serve the third game of his four-match ban while Beram Kayal and Liam Rosenior are out.

MATCH FACTS

• [*=left]Fulham have lost their last two home league games against Brighton, conceding two goals in each match.
    [*=left]Brighton have won their last four league games against Fulham, including coming from behind to claim a 2-1 victory in November this season.
    [*=left]The Whites are unbeaten in their last six home league games - they have not managed seven since April 2011.
    [*=left]Brighton have lost just one of their last 18 away league games (excluding play-offs), winning 11 and drawing six.
    [*=left]The Seagulls have kept a clean sheet in five of their last eight away contests.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Happy New Year D.H. and thanks for the continued match day threads, very informative and a bit like comfy shoes, unappreciated until they're not there. Well done and please continue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tough one today, Fulham were easily the best team so far at the Amex this season so if they close us down early we may struggle to move the ball in our usual passing game.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This to me represents possibly the hardest fixture we have left to play.
Harder than Newcastle I think as we play them at home.
If we get any sort of result today I will really start to believe this will be the year

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I thought kayal has been declared fit? Just needs a runout?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'd take a point now. Fulham were impressive at ours.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Er, what did our injured Kazenga do?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38433191

"Kazenga LuaLua will serve the third game of his four-match ban while Beram Kayal and Liam Rosenior are out."

Got sent off in the Checkatrade trophy and then refused to leave the pitch, foul and abusive language at the officials etc. Got a total 6 game ban but 2 apply only to the checkatrade trophy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here