Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restaurant 2017

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Loads of new places out there to try, but for now a catch up with an old favourite.

Thursday night at Into The Blue on Shoreham Beach. Razor Clams followed by Monkfish and a decent bottle of wine. Beautifully presented and good value. Very lucky to have this place on our doorstep.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i360 then Latino America next Saturday, should be an excellent day.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Fatto a Mano, Brighton followed by cocktails at Shuffle with old friends last night. Excellent. Calzoncino Fritto starter gorgeous if a little unhealthy!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
4 of us went to La Campana in Haywards Heath last night and no praise is too high for that place and their food as it was excellent, which is only my opinion and that of my party.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
4 of us went to La Campana in Haywards Heath last night and no praise is too high for that place and their food as it was excellent, which is only my opinion and that of my party.

Looking at the picture on their website it was obviously formerly a pub. Does anyone know which one?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have only ever known it as a restaurant but then I have only lived in the area since 2000. When we first moved it was a steak house type restaurant called Milla Milla or similar. The food is excellent and good VFM but the killer, that makes it expensive like most restaurants, is the price of drinks.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have only ever known it as a restaurant but then I have only lived in the area since 2000. When we first moved it was a steak house type restaurant called Milla Milla or similar. The food is excellent and good VFM but the killer, that makes it expensive like most restaurants, is the price of drinks.

Yes as you say, it's the price of the booze that puts the price up. I like the look of the menu though, and may just treat the missus to a night out there soon.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Went to the last night of Little Blue Smokehouse at the Seven Stars on Friday for my birthday. Very accommodating staff for a party of 15 in a pub, and lovely food. Friends mostly had burgers, which all looked good, but I had the pork belly rib for the second time and it was excellent. They're now taking over the kitchen at the Hare and Hound, and what they've previewed of the menu there looks excellent.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Went to the last night of Little Blue Smokehouse at the Seven Stars on Friday for my birthday. Very accommodating staff for a party of 15 in a pub, and lovely food. Friends mostly had burgers, which all looked good, but I had the pork belly rib for the second time and it was excellent. They're now taking over the kitchen at the Hare and Hound, and what they've previewed of the menu there looks excellent.

I wish they would take over the kitchen of the Hare & Hounds in my village.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Just remembered this thread.
Latino America. Wow. Went a fortnight ago and it was quite simply the best steak dinner I have ever had by an absolute mile.
MPW's rib eye that I had about 5 years ago was top of the list until I went here.
It was rammed, the service was awesome and the food was amazing.
I had the rump, sirloin and fillet and I can honestly say all were just perfect. Chargrilled taste with the buttery sweetness and melt in the mouth goodness. Perfection.
I've had a lot of steaks in my life but this was the best. No doubt.

10/10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here