Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Historically the west cannot take the moral high ground but especially if you are speaking up in defense of Bush and Blair don’t bother. I fully understand the problems in Islam but that doesn’t mean that I won’t critisise our own governments and foreign policies.
    Agreed, but will you also criticise Russia's foreign policy, or are they innocent in your eyes?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Historically the west cannot take the moral high ground but especially if you are speaking up in defense of Bush and Blair don’t bother. I fully understand the problems in Islam but that doesn’t mean that I won’t critisise our own governments and foreign policies.
      I don't recall mentioning Bush or Blair and I have never mentioned them in any post on any part of this forum. It wouldn't have mattered if Mother Theresa had been in control of the West, these savages would still have been butchering and murdering each other in the name of their religion.

They always have done and sadly they always will do.
      "After an investigation, Crystal Palace have been docked points for cheating." -Playforyourclub.com

0 Not allowed!
      Erdogan has supported Islamism wherever he can, be in his own nation or abroad and now Turkey is going to have a problem on two fronts the Kurdish separatists and Islamism. Turkey is growing more religious by the day Kemal Ataturk vision of secularism is being destroyed by Erdogan and the Turkish people will suffer because of it.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      Agreed, but will you also criticise Russia's foreign policy, or are they innocent in your eyes?
      Innocent of what?
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Putin Chess.jpg  

0 Not allowed!
      Innocent of what?
      Well, innocent of causing trouble in the middle east for example.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by cjd View Post
      I don't recall mentioning Bush or Blair and I have never mentioned them in any post on any part of this forum. It wouldn't have mattered if Mother Theresa had been in control of the West, these savages would still have been butchering and murdering each other in the name of their religion.

They always have done and sadly they always will do.
      They should all convert to Christianity, nobody has ever done anything horrendous in the name of that God.
      'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
      Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      Russia are backing a brutal secular dictator.we are backing the side that the Saudis want to win.there is no black or white in this war but if the side we are backing win then the consequences may be even worse than the awful situation already being played out in that tragic part of the world
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      They should all convert to Christianity, nobody has ever done anything horrendous in the name of that God.
      Thankfully most of Christianity has moved on from the middle ages, unlike a large minority in Islam sadly

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BBassic View Post
      It's the same God.
      Loyal2Family+Albion! SULLY COULDNT SHOOT's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      In response to another entry " I wonder if I'm allowed to speak the truth today?" So here's my truth - I was brought up in Surrey and then Brighton in the seventies during the IRA crisis. We lived with the idea of bombs going off anytime anywhere. There were no watsepaper bins because they were potential places for bombs. Who doesn't remember the Grand Hotel bombing? I was about 500 metres away when that happened. And even though we were still too young to perhaps to understand the ramifications we were aware that the press of a button anytime anywhere could mean the end of the world.

I am now living in Turkey... not Istanbul but Izmir and i travel there and elsewhere in Turkey regularly. I do not espouse the government's positions and am concerned about the way this country is going. However do I feel any less safe than I did in Brighton in the seventies? Not at all. I felt it when of the bombs went off in October In Istanbul, I was about 400 metres away. Still I don't feel less safe and i don't think I would feel any safer in Warsaw at the moment, or marseille or even New York.

That's my truth and I am here where it' s happening.
      Hughton's army is on it's way!
      Hughton's army is here to stay!
      And I would rather be anywhere else but in its way!
      (Thank you Elvis... Costello, not Manu).