NYE - Yay or Nay

• I love it, best night of the year

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Hate it, too many good time charlies

Votes: 103 92.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Would rather go out but yet again I have an early shift on new years day, so in bed by 21:00.

Thought I was only one, yep me too. Bed at 9:00 then up at three. I need a minimum of least six hours before I can function. Not bothered about New Years Eve so no loss for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As usual, nothing major planned. Will go down the local for a few drinks with some of the regulars. Back by around 9 to order a chinese, open a bottle of red, and wile the evening away. Not much different to any other Saturday really.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm assuming you and the lovely Mrs HT are in Barcelona?

Just got back to Berlin and will be seeing in the new year here. Are you still in Spain?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm assuming you and the lovely Mrs HT are in Barcelona?

Really nice to meet you and Mrs Chicken Run (and Charlie Oatway!) on Xmas day. A fun evening.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A great night out or not ?

Not the best of polls, so I haven't voted.

I like NYE, we have got some friends round later for a meal and drinks. I wouldn't say NYE is my best night of the year' though, going on past New Years eves.

I definitely don't hate NYE.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes sir, having a great time, how was your trip?

:thumbsup: We know Barca well so we don't feel compelled to rush around sight seeing. We wake up, decide what to do over breakfast at the famous old food market, bimble about, watch people, checked out a few bars and ate and drank as an when we needed. Was very relaxing, lovely city.

Not a fan myself since I got older than 35.

Enforced jollity forced upon me by the Ayatollah, would much rather have feet up watching films than standing talking to people I spend the rest of the year avoiding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here