Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of a little help my BHA supporting chums?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Alright = I clicked your Twitch ( Sounds so wrong ) And saw you and your fabulous beard commentating on some weird bumper car big ball footie match as you explain your wearing of tights and bourbon overuse after the Cardiff postponement. Kudos!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Alright = I clicked your Twitch ( Sounds so wrong ) And saw you and your fabulous beard commentating on some weird bumper car big ball footie match as you explain your wearing of tights and bourbon overuse after the Cardiff postponement. Kudos!

Hahaha...yeaaaa last night was quite weird! Thanks for checking it out. Here's my intro video if you're interested in checking it out: https://youtu.be/oW2LdMbDsyE :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As some of you (not many) know, I've been broadcasting on Twitch for the best part of 2016. I've helped raise over £2300 for charity and am really starting to establish myself as a Twitch streamer. I'm sure I'll be bombarded with questions asking what it is etc and I'm more than happy to try and answer them. It would be nice if you could all try and keep it friendly though!
I was just wondering if some of you could spare a click on this link: http://jbizzlebeard.topstreamers.com/vote
It really is just one click and it's helping me get recognised even more which is really what Twitch streaming is all about. I'll be looking to do my 3rd 24 hour charity stream in the new year!

Many thanks to anyone that does help me out here. It really is appreciated.

Ps This is actually a daily vote so if anyone thinks of doing it a few more times that would be awesome.

Pps HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! UTA 💙

I've just voted for you but I'm not sure what for. I'm going to ask a teenager to translate this post for me.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Loving your energy - and joi de vive!

Ah cheers Kimchi! I'm just having fun and trying to spread some positive vibes. There's plenty of folks who seem to want to try and bring me down and have a dig at what I'm doing but all I'm doing is having a bit of fun and raising money for charity. I'm glad you get it :)

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
You've done a good thing Bob'n'weave and I truly appreciate it!

No worries. My boy is an avid gamer, LOL, Overwatch, Ark etc, pretty good too. He translated your request to me and has aspirations to stream himself. I'm up for it but he's doing his GCSE's next year so i'm keeping his feet on the ground. Good luck to you mate, may tap you up for some tips later next year.:thumbsup:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
No worries. My boy is an avid gamer, LOL, Overwatch, Ark etc, pretty good too. He translated your request to me and has aspirations to stream himself. I'm up for it but he's doing his GCSE's next year so i'm keeping his feet on the ground. Good luck to you mate, may tap you up for some tips later next year.:thumbsup:

Anytime my friend. I'm always up for helping out where I can :)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I hope Ben's Grandad doesn't find a way to vote for you. It'll take longer than the record beating Callieri thread to explain to him what he's done!

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Like many before me I do not have a scoobie what I have voted you for but nice to see that you are #5 in the rocket league....... Hopefully NSC Will "launch" your status..... Good luck young man....38 I remember those days :O

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Like many before me I do not have a scoobie what I have voted you for but nice to see that you are #5 in the rocket league....... Hopefully NSC Will "launch" your status..... Good luck young man....38 I remember those days :O

Ah man! So kind of you. Thank you so much for the vote and kind words :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here