Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Fulham v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!

Fulham v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I am disappointed I did not get a point for my 3-0 prediction against QPR

The thread wasn't up for prediction before I went away on holiday so I predicted 3-0 up front in another thread because I didn't have internet access but it seem as that doesn't count ? Cant remember what thread I predicted it on though so cant prove it. - Ah cest la vie
....... hard luck, but I can only include scores on this thread

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
....... hard luck, but I can only include scores on this thread

No worries...........Its only a bit of fun and I am well behind others anyhow but thanks for your response - I did find my post though its on the Birmingham score predictor thread and I must have posted there because the new thread for the QPR match was not up yet before I went away

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
We are going to lose a handful of games before automatic promotion at the end of the season. I think tomorrow will be one of them. Fulham 2 Albion 0

No worries...........Its only a bit of fun and I am well behind others anyhow but thanks for your response - I did find my post though its on the Birmingham score predictor thread and I must have posted there because the new thread for the QPR match was not up yet before I went away

As you had post the Score on a Score Predictor Thread, I have consulted the rule book & there is a section, from 1886 rule 9(b) that says that in the event a score predictor stating a score & the Royal Mail failing to deliver the said letter in time before kick-off, so long as there is a stamp with our Queen Victoria, then the ye score will count; I have interpreted this to modern day - consulted the good of the Score Predictor world, who have debated over their Gin & Tonics and voted in your favour - an extra point will be added after tomorrows result :D

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
As you had post the Score on a Score Predictor Thread, I have consulted the rule book & there is a section, from 1886 rule 9(b) that says that in the event a score predictor stating a score & the Royal Mail failing to deliver the said letter in time before kick-off, so long as there is a stamp with our Queen Victoria, then the ye score will count; I have interpreted this to modern day - consulted the good of the Score Predictor world, who have debated over their Gin & Tonics and voted in your favour - an extra point will be added after tomorrows result :D

LOL LOL LOL - Good old Queen Victoria and Gin & Tonic - Thank You - Not forgetting 1886 Rule 9(b)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
3-1 the Albion. But another of those games where the score flatters us slightly, and Fulham will feel hard done by :thumbsup: :banana:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here