Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's only bloody clearing up.....

el punal

Having driven up from Southampton it was frustrating to learn of the postponement when I arrived at Mithras House P&R just after 6.00pm. Understandable though when you see the photos at pitchside, also, you could hardly see the Amex from the A27 on the return trip home.

Another frustrating point is the stadium is equipped to deal with everything Mother Nature's weather throws at it apart from . . . . fog, oh, and wind, and there is an awful lot of that around in the West Upper on match days! :ohmy:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Woken this morning feeling more disgruntled than I do when we lose. Was convinced we would get a result last night and Newcastle back on top has not helped.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
....your mum.

You're not funny anymore. And if you're not careful you will step on a minefield with someone who may be a bit sensitive concerning a parent soon.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Is it wrong that I read that to the tune of the football song?

HB&B's signature anthem. I'm not sure about how we could compose a tune for the next sentence though.

Are we getting an end of year BBOAH entry for 2016 ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thoroughly nasty little shit. The word schadenfreude sort of sums him up:

schadenfreude - pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thoroughly nasty little shit. The word schadenfreude sort of sums him up:

schadenfreude - pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Following on from his thread mocking people with travel issues after the Villa game ( awwww.... ).

Absolute tool.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There seems to be a general sense of humour failure on this thread. It will only take that cretin "Your Mum" poster to turn up, and the despair will be complete.

PS - I didn't attempt to attend last night so didn't lose out on anything.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There seems to be a general sense of humour failure on this thread. It will only take that cretin "Your Mum" poster to turn up, and the despair will be complete.

Can't believe anybody's not got "Your Mum" on Ignore. For some strange illogical reason. "Dr. No" is WAY more amusing. Even tho they both say little and are probably both El Pres.:lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's already been done but the Mods think this kind of thing is fine
Well it isn't - the idiot is immensely tedious and his single "joke" is not remotely funny.

Dr. No is another one I could do without.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't believe anybody's not got "Your Mum" on Ignore. For some strange illogical reason. "Dr. No" is WAY more amusing. Even tho they both say little and are probably both El Pres.:lol:
At least HBB has something to say occasionally - although I don't know why he bothers half the time. Its the one joke wonders that bore the pants off me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here