Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perhaps they are waiting to see if Saturday 28th is possible before the date is finally decided.

Would require the following FA Cup results :

Newcastle to beat Birmingham
Albion to lose to MKD
Fulham to beat Cardiff
Reading to beat Man Utd !!!

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tuesday 24th January must be the favourite date for this now after our cup win ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Club stated on twitter that the date should be confirmed very soon ???

Waiting for the FA Cup draw ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Neither ourselves or Cardiff have a cup replay next Tuesday. That would surely have been the obvious slot. Perhaps the fact we are playing Sheff Weds on the Friday night rather than the Saturday counts against.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
The 24th would suit perfectly and get it out of the way

24th would be sensible rather that the 17th Tuesday before we play the MASSIVE. Bit at a loss as to why they have not announced a date for this yet especially now that the FA cup 3rd round has been played. Could seriously do with getting knocked out of the FA cup as soon as.

On a personal note I can't do Mondays or Thursday games so am sweating that sky will make them play it on one of those.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
24th most logical date for sure. Unless they think they get away with kicking it back later in the season? But I think the onus is on both clubs to get it played as soon as possible and the 24th is the best available date.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
24th Jan is of course a Southern Fail drivers strike, but I'm sure we all expect a 3rd world not fit for purpose railway in Sussex by now.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
24th most logical date for sure. Unless they think they get away with kicking it back later in the season? But I think the onus is on both clubs to get it played as soon as possible and the 24th is the best available date.

From memory, we play seven in February and seven in April. There's not much space, and we already know that the Newcastle fixture will have to be rearranged. Continue in the Cup, and there will be more.
I'm also surprised that 24th is still yet to be announced, and agree this is the best option for us, given Fri kick-off against the Massive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
From memory, we play seven in February and seven in April. There's not much space, and we already know that the Newcastle fixture will have to be rearranged. Continue in the Cup, and there will be more.
I'm also surprised that 24th is still yet to be announced, and agree this is the best option for us, given Fri kick-off against the Massive.
There is also an international break in March which it won't be in.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
They may be waiting to announce the 24th in case either us or Cardiff gets a FA Cup tie that sees us play on Friday the 27th.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They may be waiting to announce the 24th in case either us or Cardiff gets a FA Cup tie that sees us play on Friday the 27th.
Unlikely for Cardiff as they are OUT and play a league game v Reading on 28th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here