Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You lot swan on to this forum expecting me to write something coherent and relevant

D

Deleted User X18H

... but spend most of the time poking your noses around looking for something to complain about.
And when I actually do write something relevant and interesting, you get it banished to the 'other stuff'

Well let me tell you now, this is exactly how Nazi Germany started.

(JD is kicking in)

Your Mum.

Another thread started by the dullest most tedious, irrelevant attention seeking moron ever to pollute NSC destined to the other stuff.

Congratulations Timmy, I bet your family are proud.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
From Wikipedia:

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internet adage which asserts that: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1" —that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Stuff all that,who is Chris looking to beef our forward line up with? or do we chance 3 and pray we get no injuries...still we always have O Grady for the play offs vs Villa

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
giphy.gif

Last edited:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
... but spend most of the time poking your noses around looking for something to complain about.
And when I actually do write something relevant and interesting, you get it banished to the 'other stuff'

(JD is kicking in)

Your Mum.
At least Hitler had one bollock
Stuff all that,who is Chris looking to beef our forward line up with? or do we chance 3 and pray we get no injuries...still we always have O Grady for the play offs vs Villa

🐕

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

(JD is kicking in)

Your Mum.

Your constipation cleared up.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

(JD is kicking in)

Your Mum.

have you got any friends?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here