Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock - Brighton are after the same striker as us!!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Neil Warnock has said "I think Chris Hughton will buy another top striker in January. I think he needs something a little bit different as well. I say that because one of our targets they're after as well."

Who could this be?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This along with Bloom's knowing grin at the Bristol Q&A thing makes me pretty sure that SOMETHING is already sorted...

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
BBC reporting we are both after Jerome Sinclair at Watford on loan.

If it is Sinclair and he has a choice between the two clubs then the decision he makes will say a lot about his temperament and ambition. Cardiff are extreme light on strikers at the moment and chances of walking into the team straight away there are high, whereas here any striker that arrives will need to fight to get in and maintain a spot.

Dec 29, 2011
If it is Sinclair and he has a choice between the two clubs then the decision he makes will say a lot about his temperament and ambition. Cardiff are extreme light on strikers at the moment and chances of walking into the team straight away there are high, whereas here any striker that arrives will need to fight to get in and maintain a spot.

Yet if we lose out on a player to a bigger club (Pritchard) it's all because the player wanted a higher salary.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Another risky one. I'm wary of these kids from big clubs that never seem to play. People moan about Tex but this kid has pretty much never played a first team game. He's not what we need.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here