Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Warren operates under the Winston Churchill rule that it's "every Englishman's right to pronounce foreign words as however he pleases".

True enough. 'Tammy' and 'Timmy' are not hard though, even for Sir Warren. 'Abraham' has way more scope for Aspinalism, I'd suggest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
:ffsparr:

Silly season is back. One single entry on a rubbish Twitter transfer page and we're off.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Rumour floating round twitter that tammy abraham is going back to Chelsea who will then look to send him out to BHA would you take him

There is nothing on Twitter about this until you posted on here - and now people all over Twitter mentioning it. Show some Tweets as evidence or admit you made this up and take your ban like a man.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
And in case it needs saying, we all love Warren. His malapropisms are a part of his charm as is his passion for Brighton, his telling it like it is and his great rapport with Jonny Cantor.

I've always said that there is NOTHING more charming than malapropisms.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can't call him Timmy Abraham, cos that's his BROTHER (seriously - plays for Charlton).

What are the other 5 called?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
And in case it needs saying, we all love Warren. His malapropisms are a part of his charm as is his passion for Brighton, his telling it like it is and his great rapport with Jonny Cantor.

Precisely this. Warren's analysis is brilliant, he's one of the few commentators that actually help me understand the game better. And the combination with JC is a joy; we're very lucky to have them on a local radio station.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Precisely this. Warren's analysis is brilliant, he's one of the few commentators that actually help me understand the game better. And the combination with JC is a joy; we're very lucky to have them on a local radio station.

I don't know if you've ever watched a Brighton match on Latest TV where they have Bob Booker giving the expert analysis alongside the commentator but the difference in listenability (is that a word?) is oceans apart and that's even taking into account that Booker knows the club inside out and has managed the first team.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know it's only Wikipedia but.... "On 5 August 2016, Abraham signed for Championship side Bristol City on a season-long loan from parent club Chelsea, with no recall clause"

This may have been amended today of course but I don't think there is anything in this "Rumour"

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I don't know if you've ever watched a Brighton match on Latest TV where they have Bob Booker giving the expert analysis alongside the commentator but the difference in listenability (is that a word?) is oceans apart and that's even taking into account that Booker knows the club inside out and has managed the first team.

He's also on Seagulls Player (I think) and all three of us regard him to be simply dreadful, shocking in the listenability department.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here