Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for Cardiff

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Much as I don't want to see Dunk get suspended, a hugely-motivated Connor Goodson playing alongside Duffy wouldn't exactly fill me with dread. We have the size and quality of squad that we have in order to cover precisely these situations.
I agree with that. Dunk and Duffy are probably the best two centre backs in the league, certainly the best partnership, Connor Goldson is probably in the top 10 of Championship CB's. Bringing in Goldson won't be a problem, whenever he gets the call.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I agree with that. Dunk and Duffy are probably the best two centre backs in the league, certainly the best partnership, Connor Goldson is probably in the top 10 of Championship CB's. Bringing in Goldson won't be a problem, whenever he gets the call.

Might be better if he were to come in after a decent warm-up against Franchise FC however.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Might be better if he were to come in after a decent warm-up against Franchise FC however.

If it's anything like the away game a couple of weeks ago we could bring back Greer and 'Your Mum' to play at CB tonight as Cardiff won't do anything much attacking anyway and play for another 0-0. Possibly worth putting Goldson in on that basis but I doubt CH will change things.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Same starting 11 as QPR. Get the 3 points in the bag. The future can look after itself.

This. Minimal rotation at most (as Chris has done this season so far, with success)... when Rafa rotated too many, the mighty Newcastle lost... but Chris knows this already...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Pocognoli

Knockaert
Kayal
Stephens
March

Murphy
Hemed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We'll never know the answer for sure, but the fog thing may have worked more against us now. No real injuries then were there! Now several extra injuries. On the flip side, we had more of a rest for the Fulham game and won that late on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here