Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] QPR match REPORT

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
First one I've read. A great match summation and the quality and structure of the writing is first class - stripped down, no wasted words. If you're not earning a living through writing in some capacity you should be. Will await the next one with great anticipation. Top bombing Exile.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
First one I've read. A great match summation and the quality and structure of the writing is first class - stripped down, no wasted words. If you're not earning a living through writing in some capacity you should be. Will await the next one with great anticipation. Top bombing Exile.

Why thank you. Most kind.

There are plenty of them if you're bored! This one was at the time my favourite write-up http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?140-Albion-2-0-Cheltenham-Capital-One-Cup-Round-1 Reading it back is a big reminder of how far we've come in a short space of time. How wrong I was about Bruno, too. Shame on me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
You misunderstand. I perhaps wasn't clear in what I was trying to say.

It means 'of all the clubs in THIS SEASON's Championship, none have a second-highest scoring striker with more goals'. i.e Gayle has 17 but Newcastle have nobody else with many, Brentford have only Hogan, etc.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here