Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disappointing... (loo roll luzzing)

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I count you as very much La-Di-Da :clap:

Look out for us Friday :D

If I get hit on the head with a toilet roll, watch out for a Dyson Airblade from the 1901 toilets coming your way! :lolol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If I get hit on the head with a toilet roll, watch out for a Dyson Airblade from the 1901 toilets coming your way! :lolol:

If that doesn't just scream la-di-da I don't know what does
Dyson Airblades indeed :rolleyes:
You've changed

Anyway, you needn't worry WSU Row A is the Argus Confetti Squad, not bog rolls

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Seems a bit pointless if you're not going to try and get the ESU involved bearing in mind that's the stand that gets seen on TV. Surely the effect should be in stereo?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Seems a bit pointless if you're not going to try and get the ESU involved bearing in mind that's the stand that gets seen on TV. Surely the effect should be in stereo?

Nobody's stopping the ESU (or the North, or anywhere else in fact) from getting involved!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just for reference, we are wearing RED at Fulham if people were planning on getting streamers and shit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
True but all the posts on here have been about encouraging only the WSU to get involved.

Probably because so many of us sit there. If you're in the east side, crack on :thumbsup:

Consider yourself encouraged :)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Probably because so many of us sit there. If you're in the east side, crack on :thumbsup:

Consider yourself encouraged :)
Perfect usage of "crack on" there...

The current equivalent of "don't let me stop you". Fantastically patronising and irritating to be on the end of...! :lolol:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
WSU Confetti Club checking in

But we go on the first Albion goal

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
loo rolls at the ready, happy luzzing

I suggest you keep them in a safe place then, as I definitely remember the stewards were saying (last year) they'd confiscate loo rolls if found.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
loo rolls at the ready, happy luzzing
Good man. My usual two will be leaving WSU as the Albion emerge from the tunnel to the strains of SBTS...

Would be nice to see more widespread paper based adornments to our vocal support tonight.

Get involved. It is fun. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here