Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I like him, he feels the pressure like any manager in his position, however he says what he feels.
Don't take it to heart lad, it's a funny old game and you will be ok.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hard to feel very sorry for Holloway, albeit he's a very decent bloke. He's been round the block enough times to know it's not personal, it's just panto. When the inevitable happens, he'll get to spend a month or two at home with his family and be managing Norwich by Easter.

all he had to do was dobb his coach driver in , would have saved us a lot of bother.......dislike.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
He will always be a massive ctnu for the way he conducted himself at that play-off semi. End of.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Leave the guy alone. He lived near me when Rovers manager and his kids went to same primary school as ours. Used to chat to him on a Sunday morning, and he is a hell of a nice guy, although was dead competitive in the Dads race...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Leave the guy alone. He lived near me when Rovers manager and his kids went to same primary school as ours. Used to chat to him on a Sunday morning, and he is a hell of a nice guy, although was dead competitive in the Dads race...

I don't mind the guy, given his history but that rant was laughable! Six defeats on the trot and he's ex Palace. What was he expecting?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I was actually surprised he got off so lightly today given his past. North should have done better. 2 chants is all I heard. 'Ian what's the score' and 'Holloways a Wanker la la la la' should have been shoe-ins but weren't sung!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If it makes Holloway feel any better (unlikely) BOTH sets of fans were singing 'You're getting sacked in the morning' at Norwich's Alex Neil during the Reading match. By any standards, that's not ideal.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
So, to sum up, Holloway has a very poor memory, having forgotten he lost a game at the Amex previously, on St Patrick's Day, has forgotten he managed a team that beat us in the play offs (although he didn't mean to), thinks lying about his staff messing in the toilets is showing respect, whinges about getting his coat wet, and takes silly football chants to heart.

I think that just about covers everything.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Sake man! He's a former Palace manager that said awful things about the Albion after poogate. He can't come here to the Amex, lose 3-0 and expect an easy ride!
Yeah, but he has said some nice things about our club since!

He does need to man up on this ffs!
Taking this kind of thing seriously shows he is under pressure and rightly so. He obviously failed to do any homework on us yesterday. Pumping long balls up the middle with Duffy and Dunk in our back line shows poor coaching standards. Maybe he should be sacked for that alone?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bloke lost any credibility with that poor moan yesterday. All the radio pundits on all stations more or less saying 'get on with it Worzel'.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I wish we could be a bit more 'Chris Hughton' and show a bit more dignity and respect.

You mean sit/stand in stony-faced silence, with a quick single fist pump when we score? Deeply impressive from a manager at this stage in the season, to keep the players' feet on the ground, but a bit unrealistic, not to say boring, from the fan base, don't you think?

It's panto season - the Holloway chant, as just about every chant we ever sing, should be viewed in that context, imo.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
WHAT is he prattling on about, umbrellas, snow and coffee beans ffs? Silly. PA-8851.jpg

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think QPR may well go down. Despite Worzel being a bonus for them, his experience alone should count for something. They aren't used to a Championship relegation scrap and that may well be the determining factor. I agree the sending off was harsh. Not a great Albion performance especially after we went 1 up, but hey ho, we really are on one heck of a run aren't we?

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here