Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry the Hornet... well done

holradio

Oct 7, 2012
Don't let facts get in the way of what actually happened.

He didn't dive, there was contact and it should have been a penalty.

Watford are merely still bitter about the PO final. Who won the penalty that day?

Very funny, all the same.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Watford are merely still bitter about the PO final. Who won the penalty that day?

If you wanna talk facts... it WAS a dive!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Ahhh bless, you came all this way to explain that for us how very thoughtful of you. Unfortunately no-one gives a shit, never mind. :dunce:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

How about this? Pretty pathetic imo.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Come on... that was assault... a fact is a fact
A team full of divers, assembled by cheating local businesses and charities, twice, managed by a disgraced manager in a decrepit stadium (half) filled with the wankiest fans in football.

:nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You see this sort of attitude really ****ing stinks. It matters not if there was contact as you can EASILY STILL DIVE WITH CONTACT. Just because your club CHEATED to get where it is, rather than non league, you cannot keep condoning cheats. It was without doubt a clear dive and disgusting to see. He has done it far too often - like every game too often. Cheat.

Oh and fwiw he instigated the 'contact' by diving into the bloke. Joke.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Zaha comes across as a bit of a tit for his diving.
However, he comes across as a huge big laughing stock tit for complaining about a mascot taking the piss.

As for Allardyce; a match made in heaven. They want him just for a short fix, but they're stuck with him long term, unless they pay him off at some stage. No wonder he can't believe his luck, the money grabbing cheating bell end. Like I said, made for each other.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
To be fair, wasps are pretty annoying.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What really angers me in these situations is the managers and pundits on MOTD all say "there was definitely contact which he would have felt, and he's gone down". No so much 'he was fouled, upended or hacked to the ground' but "contact". Anywhere else on the pitch the player could and would have played on.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Sums it up perfectly IMG_0572.JPG

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I took a video and tweeted It, and have never had such a response to a tweet, hundreds of comments, RTs and likes, suffice to say, 99% of the responses seem to agree, it is cheating.

https://youtu.be/37A_FMGV-Q0

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think it's absolutely disgraceful that one of the worlds top players is subjected to this form ridicule on live TV which was seen worldwide . This so called mascot , who is a poor imatation of Pete the eagle , should be hauled over the coals and given the severiest punishment possible. I think the term " minimum wage wanker " is spot on and just because he has a head similar to Troy deeney in size he shouldn't be allowed on the pitch at any time :rant: rant over !!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

He didn't dive, there was contact and it should have been a penalty. .

Watching Match of the Day, even Sam Allardyce said that Zaha intentionally went down and that if he hadn't gone down then he wouldn't have been awarded a penalty.

As long as you have a manager who gives players a message of "if [you think] you've been touched, go down" then poor old Wilf, who doesn't seem to be the sharpest bless him, is likely to be seeing a fair few more cards for simulation.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I think it's absolutely disgraceful that one of the worlds top players is subjected to this form ridicule on live TV which was seen worldwide . This so called mascot , who is a poor imatation of Pete the eagle , should be hauled over the coals and given the severiest punishment possible. I think the term " minimum wage wanker " is spot on and just because he has a head similar to Troy deeney in size he shouldn't be allowed on the pitch at any time :rant: rant over !!!

I'm sitting in the Swan and first post I look at----it's Douglarse :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here