Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry the Hornet... well done

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm sitting in the Swan and first post I look at----it's Douglarse :moo:

I'm sorry simmo but I had to get it off my chest , btw I hope you enjoyed Xmas and didn't start on anyone .

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
"Watford mascot Harry the Hornet was 'out of order' for making fun of Wilfried Zaha, says new Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce"

Nice distraction from your team being shit and Zaha being a cheat.

You forgot to add the fact that Big Sam is a greedy arse money whore.

And he also looks like he smells of farts.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You forgot to add the fact that Big Sam is a greedy arse money whore.
I thought it went without saying. He's a crook, and his appointment sums up Crystal Palace for me.

And he also looks like he smells of farts.
You are being kind. Well, it is Christmas I suppose.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
brighton_2_500.jpg

If only we could get certain Albion reps to actually fly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it's absolutely disgraceful that one of the worlds top players is subjected to this form ridicule on live TV which was seen worldwide
Fair play to you for the satire :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Artist's impression of Harry the Hornet, yesterday*

:wozza:

*Emoji for illustrative purposes only; other mascots / emojis are available; your statutory rights are not affected which is just as well as nobody knows what that actually means.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The video suggests that Zaha wasn't actually 'restrained' merely shuffled to the dressing room. His face did suggest that he been slightly STUNG by it all.

It's naughty, perhaps a little provocative, but no need to stir up a hornet's nest.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Harry the Hornet failed to include the arms-outstretched-then-fall-forward-and-bang-fist-into-the-turf part of the routine that we've come so bored of though. Zaha is such a baby.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The video suggests that Zaha wasn't actually 'restrained' merely shuffled to the dressing room. His face did suggest that he been slightly STUNG by it all.

It's naughty, perhaps a little provocative, but no need to stir up a hornet's nest.

Definately called him a '****' and possibly a 'pussy-hole' if my lip reading is correct...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In other, Palace-related social media news: Simon Jordan is now on Twitter. Remember when they had a chairman with even more ridiculous hair than Parish (I know, the very notion seems ridiculous now)? That orange spray-tanned buffoon with the wafty, dyed blonde do?

He's @sjopinion10 if you really want to know. Every bit as unjustifiably self absorbed as I remember him being.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In other, Palace-related social media news: Simon Jordan is now on Twitter. Remember when they had a chairman with even more ridiculous hair than Parish (I know, the very notion seems ridiculous now)? That orange spray-tanned buffoon with the wafty, dyed blonde do?

He's @sjopinion10 if you really want to know. Every bit as unjustifiably self absorbed as I remember him being.

Are you sure that isn't his stalker ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here