Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing Day Championship fixtures

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leeds got a forth. Not a great day. Norwich implosion is mad. If they lose today and we win tomorrow. We would of gone from 4 points behind after 10 games to 18 in front

The longer Neil stays the better, their players are much better than that **** is getting out of them

I still think Fulham are the team most likely to overhaul us. Really hope they fail to sign any better defenders in January.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What an absolute stinking set of results.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We've not lost for 16 games, QPR have lost 5 in a row, sell out at The Amex tomorrow, what could possibly go wrong? haha.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Reading are starting to worry me and saying that makes me feel a little bit sick.

I watched the game, I'm abroad at the moment so I saw it on Bein. Honestly Norwich were the better side with 11 men and just collapsed after the red card. A sign of a team very low on confidence. I still think we have to start having a major wobbly run for Reading to catch us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Cool your boots. There's no way a small club like Newcastle will beat Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:. We will be top of the table tomorrow night. If not I'll eat my hat. Again.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A Fulham season ticket holder I know reckons they could have easily won 10-0 against reading at home but had to settle for just the 5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here